The Deathest Games of All Time

BackslasheryButcher89

I Dissect for Free
Jul 14, 2010
Thessaloniki, Greece
In this thread we'll be supposed to talk about the Deathest Games of all time (death - deather - deathest = something awesome in terms of death metal. E.G.: Holy shit! Jonas from Desolator is so death! He once killed a goat and masturbated to its guts!). The games you mention must meet at least 3 of the following qualifications:

1. Much blood
2. Much gore
3. Brutal melee weapons
4. Twisted Machinery
5. Monstrous and Repulsive opponents
6. Really death protagonist/s
7. Death quotes

You also post a pic or screenshot of the game you mention or Eric Cutler will slash your children's guts apart and force them down your wife's throat. GO!GO!GO!

the DOOM saga fills all the options, hence the awesomeness of it :heh:

doom1.jpg

Also the Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee was quite a death game too! I mean you have all the meatgrinding machines in the Rupture Farms, you boom the half-robot half-beast foes and the meat splatters all over the place, you get mutilated by Crabs and all shorts of monsters and it's fucking great!
For a lack of a deather screenshot...:

198086.jpg

200095.jpg

I think Postal 2 (the Apocalypse Weekend more) is, if not the deathest, the third deathest game ever. I mean just look at this motherfucker! The protagonist is just plain awesomeness, the quotes are goddamn awesome and you get to piss on people, throw fermenting cowheads on them, blow their dam heads off, you get shovels, scythes, sledgehammers, butcherknives,chainsaws... just WOW! You get to kick people to death, set them on fire, shoot through a cat's ass and more. Deathest part in the game: Meatworld. Word says it all.

http://img641.imageshack.us/i/102331790.jpg/
http://img706.imageshack.us/i/postal2image.jpg/

Dantes inferno, doom, F.E.A.R., FEAR 2, doom 3, deadspace, silent hill 2, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2,...many others not currently on the mind.

inferno1-articleLarge.jpg

dante2.jpg

DantesInferno.jpg

DantesInferno-121609-008.jpg

deadspace_000c.jpg

Deadspace23.jpg

dead-space-pics-20080519112104580_640w.jpg

fear_2_screenshots15.jpg

fear-2-0101.jpg

FEAR22.jpg

Silent_Hill_2_12_640w.jpg

silenthill_2.jpg

Never heard of those two... What's the Soldier of Fortune about?

Solder of Fortune is pretty much a mindless shooter, but it has awesome gore effects. The second one in particular. When you shoot someone in the knee with a shotgun their leg will fly off, same with other limbs, heads whatever. In the second one blood even pools on the enemies clothing from bullethole (Not to mention on the ground).

They are just about the most brutal games I think.

Just don't go anywhere near the latest Soldier of Fortune game, it's fucking AWFUL because some noob studio took over from Raven (who made the first two).

Oh, Wolverine : X-Men Origins. This game surprised me, it was glitchy as hell but finally took Wolverine to his gory potential...also it was one of few games based off of movies ever to be good.

xmenoriginswolverine_0b.jpg

wolverine_3_450x360090514040253_515x343.jpg

966358-wolverine04_super.jpg