The Devil You Know

Are you even an Iron Maiden fan? Run to the Hills was a hit single for them way back and Bring Your Daughter was a NUMBER ONE - I would call that a fucking HIT single, you cock. Seriously - I wonder if you actually know anything about these bands you claim to love.
Oh maybe you meant in the US, like only the USA matters to anyone? You stupid fucker.

I do believe that in "Run to the Hills" (the Maiden autbiography)...they said Flight of Icarus was a top 40 Hard rock hit in the US (I believe that was the highest chart for a single in this country for them.)

"I spoke to Billy Milano the other day"....:tickled: Did you get his autograph on your fucking tits? Was he able to hold a pen in his fat digits?

:fu:

Now that made me laugh....and FWIW Billy is not so fat anymore.

I am into bands like Jethro Tull, and Fairport Convention, with flutes and mandolins and shit like that. I am also into heavier stuff - more "extreme" stuff than IMFan by his own admission.
And I say "Devil" is a good song, whether it sounds like a 1987 thrash song or not I don't give a fuck, I just want to hear a GOOD SONG.

Fuck that guy and his stupid opinion of what makes a song worthwhile.

All that said, it's not anywhere near as good as "Fight Em", and would certainly sound better with Bush on the mic, it's not a song for Joey.

I'm pretty diverse too,ther's good music in most genres,kid rock is probably my fave artist right now

I'm pretty diverse too,ther's good music in most genres,kid rock is probably my fave artist right now

You're taking it too far now mate. :D

Nah funny you say that, I was watching South Park and they had a tune that sounded like Bawitdaba or whatever the fuck that was called and it made want to dig out that CD I have of his.

You're taking it too far now mate. :D

Nah funny you say that, I was watching South Park and they had a tune that sounded like Bawitdaba or whatever the fuck that was called and it made want to dig out that CD I have of his.

pretty cool cd too,my favourite is his last two,took me awhile to get into but there all great songs.

Just bought Fight em & Devil off the Aussie iTunes store.

Can't stop listening to both of them. Both ripper songs.

31 days and counting til I WORSHIP AT THE ALTAR OF ANTHRAX!!!!!

Just bought Fight em & Devil off the Aussie iTunes store.

Can't stop listening to both of them. Both ripper songs.

31 days and counting til I WORSHIP AT THE ALTAR OF ANTHRAX!!!!!

ive been trying to support them since they released it but cant see on itunes,ill try again now thx:D

Wow this board hasn't changed a bit!

Anyways...

Love both the new tracks. I guess I don't see how it's "commercial."

And IMO, Anthrax's weakest album always was, is and will be State of Euphoria. (not bad, just weak)

State of Euphoria is my least favorite Joey album but it is still a thrash metal album for the most part. Be all End all is one of my favorite Anthrax songs. Not sure what is 'weak' about it.

OK, this guy has a big number of "fans" on here, but,for the most part, he's come across as knowing his stuff.

Until now.

Idiot. Big time idiot.

Long time browser 1st time poster, typical of how IM09 never repsonds to a valid point, because he cant............he totally avoided you timmyc....:headbang:

Long time browser 1st time poster, typical of how IM09 never repsonds to a valid point, because he cant............he totally avoided you timmyc....:headbang:

That's the 3rd time in the last 2 weeks. As they say, "silence is golden".

Shutting him the hell up is even better.

State of Euphoria is my least favorite Joey album but it is still a thrash metal album for the most part. Be all End all is one of my favorite Anthrax songs. Not sure what is 'weak' about it.

Remember that I said "weak," not "shit."

First off, the production is fucking horrible. Alex Perialas should never work again because of that record. The sound was thin and the tones were weak. The overall feel of the album (not just the music but the packaging too) was too "goofy" for me.

Basically, if the band could remaster the album so the sound is fatter then I would probably change my vote for weakest album to Fistful of Metal, but Island will probably never allow it to be properly remixed & remastered.

Remember that I said "weak," not "shit."

First off, the production is fucking horrible. Alex Perialas should never work again because of that record. The sound was thin and the tones were weak. The overall feel of the album (not just the music but the packaging too) was too "goofy" for me.

Basically, if the band could remaster the album so the sound is fatter then I would probably change my vote for weakest album to Fistful of Metal, but Island will probably never allow it to be properly remixed & remastered.

State Of Euphoria suffered from poor songwriting. Some of the tones and music is really good for example 'Make Me Laugh', but the overall lyrics on the album were bad.

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind - "Don't even think about anything
Don't even think about anything
Tell me something I don't know
How'd you get this job you own
I think that...

All you need is a, all you need is a,
All you need is a, all you need is a face
!"

Now Its dark - "Now it's dark, but I can see
Don't you fuckin' look at me"

"You know that I am...
One fuckin' well-dressed man!