The "Do you want kids?" Thread

Do you want kids?

• Total voters
I hate children. I fucking hate fucking children. Every time I see a little boy or girl I want to shoot it through the fucking neck and watch it bleed to death. Children are the most selfish, annoying fucking creatures on the planet.

It's not just kids. It's humans. That's how humans are, and you have to train them to be otherwise. So it's better for smart people to have kids and raise people who will be assets to society, rather than liabilities.

The current selfish trend in America to not have kids is harming the country. And with all the immigration from the south, and the strong sense of family that the Mexican culture typically has, this place is going to end up being Northern Mexico. I make no commentary on that or on the Mexican people. Just stating the facts.

Meh.

I'll adopt a 5 year old of the same blood type, and keep doing blood transfusions until I think of him able to carry on the Garner name.

Babies and toddlers annoy the crap outta me.

Surrogate mothers. But that's difficult to do, since the surrogate gets attached.

i was talking about ass babies, but yeah. thats not a very good route either

although i did hear about a japanese scientist who had a fertile egg inserted into his gut. he carried it to full term and had a C-section
~gR~

the whole mind changing opinions is a valid statement. at this point in my life i hate children and if i could i would murder them all....brutally. They are annoying, naging, little pieces of shit (for the most part), but i know once i get older things will most likely change that