The weapons thread.

mutantllama

Nov 24, 2005
Maine
Now before you off posting I want to say something. THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR GUN LAWS. This thread is made for discussions about what weapons you own or want to own. All weapons can be discussed here, from nun-chucks to machine guns. Anyways, I want a katana. I saw one at a local store for around 150.

I saw a sweet man-catcher. It was +1, +2 vs Kobolds, but alas, I don't have a proficiency in it.

Damn my parents; I am quite possibly the only known master of Pitchfork in the known universe.

Now, if I could only find a flind bar...

I saw a sweet man-catcher. It was +1, +2 vs Kobolds, but alas, I don't have a proficiency in it.

Damn my parents; I am quite possibly the only known master of Pitchfork in the known universe.

Now, if I could only find a flind bar...
I used to pretty good with a pitchfork. But I haven't used one in a while.

the problem with swords is that there are so many shit cheap ones out there. a good sword is 300+

My knives.
Left, top to bottom
some knife I took from my grandmas, who knows how old it is
Kukri
Glock 6.5" blade
Cold Steel Voyager 3". www.coldsteel.com/folding-knives-voyager-series.htmlI use it for everything. great knife.

Right, top to bottom
Cold Steel SRK 6" blade www.coldsteel.com/38ck.html
Cold Steel Recon1 4" blade www.coldsteel.com/recon1.html
Cold Steel Ti-Lite 4" blade www.coldsteel.com/tilites.html
Cold Steel Braveheart 4" blade www.coldsteel.com/braveheart.html

I love the old Japanese samurai flicks so naturally I wanted a set of swords but not the wtfcheap ones you find at a flea market. Now I don't have anywhere to put them, though (aside from in the rival Lord's gut).

I have a small assortment of throwing and fixed blade stuff I carry when hiking and camping but nothing to write home about.