The "Lets pretend we are another GMD member"thread.

"Has anyone here ever poured too much cereal into their bowl, so you compensate with milk; but then you have too much milk, so you add more cereal; but then you have too much cereal, so you add more milk; but then you have too much milk, so you add more cereal; but then you have too much cereal, so you add more milk; but then you have too much milk, so you add more cereal? I did this all day yesterday. It's okay though, because there wasn't really anything else to do."

Stephanie, the sunshine stomper.

"Expresses his individuality via stating frequently used vulgarities outside of the official insults thread, courtesy of Pessimism."

"Has anyone here ever poured too much cereal into their bowl, so you compensate with milk; but then you have too much milk, so you add more cereal; but then you have too much cereal, so you add more milk; but then you have too much milk, so you add more cereal; but then you have too much cereal, so you add more milk; but then you have too much milk, so you add more cereal? I did this all day yesterday. It's okay though, because there wasn't really anything else to do."

True story.

Your not understanding my fucking point here. What I have been meaning to say is that in order for the listener to fully appreciate metal, he must develop a variety of palates upon which his personal tastes are balanced. Invariably, this will result in individuality and the formulation of a change in discern.