The "Lets pretend we are another GMD member"thread.

So there's this girl at work I like and think she likes me too but I'm not sure and I don't like to take risks with women. I think she likes me cos she swept her hair when I walked past her and one time she brushed her boob against me in a packed lift... I'm not sure though. Should probably think about it some more...

Unfair. I use proper grammar.
That said, if it had been the Greys it would have been more like:

mothing. theres a bitch at work who i think she wants to fuck cuz we were in an elevator and she bumped me with her tits Shes not that hot but I'd like to fuck her anyways so I called her to come over and well get drunk.

You are all stupid, and post worthless stuff.

But I still come here.

Dodens? Zeph? Ben_t? Lots of people have expressed that opinion.

So today I went to the grocery store to buy some disgusting vegetarian food. I realized that when the cashier said "have a good day" he blinked sideways. I asked him what he thought of global warming, and he responded "what?" You've gotta believe me.

Sarah_Chalke_Scrubs.gif

VelociBrad.

"The opportunity cost of viewing a metal concert is a matter of various factors. This variability in factorization is a reasoning for the said cost of opportunity."

:lol:
Well played.

I don't really like metal because it's not syncopated enough, but it's all just a matter of opinion so let's not discuss it.