The weapons thread.

motivator9733059.jpg

immortal.jpg

I want the weapons on the left or right, though how I would ask for them in a shop I don't know.

Also, I don't want to fight with them, I just want to rest my feet on them one at a time.

They look completely pointless. You're limited to swipes with the one on the left, thrusts are a waste of time. The one on the right looks like it's about to fall apart. The ax at least looks decent, but the blade is fucked... pretty much useless, as far as my limited understanding of axes goes.

A while back I was going to by this fancy medieval-looking double bladed sword for like $300. But then I decided that a Creative Zen would be a tad bit more useful and went with that.

Honestly, that's a good choice. Swords are cool, but music definately comes first! (Also you can put some Manowar on your mp3 player and that's sort of like having a sword).

Yah, I have no regrets. I wouldn't mind having that sword, but i it would just be to look at never really use it, maybe hang it on a wall or something.

What actually happened was I had bought a Creative Zen Vision M but half a year later something happened and it wasn't working properly so I took it back to get it replaced but they had no more of that type available, so I was allowed to trade it in for a Vision W which is a lot better, and I still have 2 more years of warranty on it.

Music does come first, I remember a couple years back one summer when I didn't have an mp3 player, and my discman was broken, my computer's hard drive had failed...I had no music!

If I bought anything like what's been pictured so far (except the bayblades) It would probably because I actually wanted to kill somebody. Otherwise they just seem like a pain, but what I do like are those really big flick out knives like my dads. I can see the point in something like that if I was going camping or something. I'd want one that actually locks in and out of place though lol.

I suppose, stretching what I just wrote a bit, I might get one sword to keep under the bed for burglar slicin' :p

Used to be a hockey stick there :lol:

Blades for me. I've got a columbia river folder for every day use a ka bar fixed blade for defense a cold steel norse hawk for fun and another norse hawk with the blade decorated in traditional viking artwork. looking to get some more cold steel stuff in the future. i like guns and shit but they are too expensive to own and maintain.