The DT forum member survival thread

:oops: i'm sorry, i don't know you enough, i have to decline your proposal. :p :p

well, seriously: i think you're an ok guy posting on this board. you don't seem to be a troublemaker and you reply on topic, and of course i like that. ;)

rahvin.

I decline too, mousewings owns me :oops: ;)

Yep, nothing wrong with you man, the finner the better or something like that :lol:

You're the guy with the 36k modem who's spent endless hours downloading all of the DT videos ;) Also, responsible for the infamous, and hilarious "Rundown drinking song" thread. Finner IS better. :lol:

Originally posted by rahvin

mousewings - a young canadian vampire hailing from a mystical board called "the bridge", or possibly "the fridge", she struggles constantly to lure unsuspecting long-haired death metallers to her web of pleasures, with the secret aim of leaving her country for good. :)
Hmm... this would make a great signature on all boards. :D

I've just noticed this thread. :p

@Hyena: Good initiative, I liked the original idea of this thread, despite I've read (and overlooked) certain critics.

|ng (Always too late)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
I decline too, mousewings owns me :oops: ;)
Yes... my most prized possession. :D ;)

I also hail RealHazard. There would be no reason why I didn't as he has never bothered me... no one here has. :) He made the cool "How are you feeling" thread.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
You mean right after that neo-pet thing of yours :D ;)
No, you're more important than the Korbats and Pteris... sorry to all six of them. :p