The DT forum member survival thread

oh, don't ever think that i didn't expect *something weird* to happen ;)

h

Originally posted by xenophobe
Some of you people need to chill and have sex, or eat a cheeseburger or something. :p

It's the fucking internet! :heh:

argueing.jpg

As someone who's managed to piss plenty of people off already, I have to admit I'm rather partial to "biting on like a pitbull" when there's something worth arguing about...heh...especially on the NET!!...LMFAO!!

HOWEVER...having just now read this thread from start to finish, the wisest words of all come from xeno. This is the biggest "storm in a teacup" i've ever seen. In their own way, everyone who's posted so far have valid points but SHIT guys, isn't this getting WAY too serious? Like i said earlier, there's already quite a few people in UM who either misunderstand my humour or just think i suck! But i ASK for it! Rahvin, on the other hand, does a great and (as far as i can see) impartial job as the mod. here. A thankless job eh Rah? And Hyena's idea could've been a lotta fun if certain people weren't WAYYY TOOOO sensitive (i DO see their point of view btw....just think they're way too sensitive is all).

SO, will this thread/poll actually ever get started? I won't be offended if i do or don't get a vote. Anyone who would should consider becoming a hermit (with no internet connection):lol:

there's "the desert island thread" accomplishing a similar purpose...

h

@nextlife: belated thanks. :) with a little luck, the storm's over by now. i hope at least what i did following the start of the diatribe managed to convince some people i'm not that partial when it comes to expressing my opinion on forum matters. ;)

rahvin.