The End of the World

SteveAwesome

Guilty of being SEXY
May 2, 2007
Hampton, Virginia
www.myspace.com
How do you think its gonna happen? Natural disasters? War? Wacky Aztec gods? Asteroid collisions? Pollution? Something else?

Since we're all cogs in a doomed machine, what can we expect for the demise of our planet? Or the human race?

How do you think its gonna happen? Natural disasters? War? Wacky Aztec gods? Asteroid collisions? Pollution? Something else?

Since we're all cogs in a doomed machine, what can we expect for the demise of our planet? Or the human race?

you know youre an accounting student when you see "cogs" and immediately think cost of goods sold.

Humans are too opportunistic to wipe themselves away, no one plans for a nuclear holocaust without digging a few shelters.

I reckon it'll all come down to War in the end. I don't believe in any of the "omg 2012" shit, as from what I've heard there's been many, many prophecies that haven't happened. And the Mayans don't mention anything of what actually happens at the end of the Long Count Calender, there's no real reason to believe it's the end of the world.

I wish I could press a "annihilate humanity" button.

Would get a bit boring then wouldn't you think :cool:.

I reckon it'll all come down to War in the end. I don't believe in any of the "omg 2012" shit, as from what I've heard there's been many, many prophecies that haven't happened. And the Mayans don't mention anything of what actually happens at the end of the Long Count Calender, there's no real reason to believe it's the end of the world.

The Mayans were very intelligent people, and were able to create complex calenders using just the stars and sun. Their shear determination and ability to survive for centuries is strong reason to have faith in their beliefs. lolwait.

To the Mayans the completion of a "Great Cycle" was something of a great celebration, something they looked at in a very positive manner. Seems more likely to be the dawn of new era rather than the end of the world.... Or just fuck all.

:lol: This forum sucks hard now. Glad to see Steve back though. This place needs more gingers, we lost Nick and Swabs can't do it alone!

QUICK SOMEONE SUMMON BLACKCORE!

I kind of hope I'm alive at the end of the world. I don't mean that I would WANT to die younger than I'm supposed to, I just think the end of the world would be fucking epic

I stopped caring about the end of the world 9 years ago.

385px-Pac_Man.svg.png

:lol: This forum sucks hard now. Glad to see Steve back though. This place needs more gingers, we lost Nick and Swabs can't do it alone!

Waa%20cry%20baby2.jpg

I know many mayans and have talked with them of this. 2012 is the exact opposite of what it's been led to believe. You see, we Caucasians have a tendency to think of the worst possible outcome if something ends. The Mayans saw 2012 as a shift in spiritual vibration, in other words The Revolution of Consciousness Of Man. No inane doomsday bullshit.