The ENSLAVED thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demilich, I'm rep bombing you for that shit ;)

Its dull because this format of musical discussion is generally a hopeless pursuit, which is why I dont hang around these parts anymore. However, I do appreciate the honest sharing of quality stuff, such as A.C.'s Rudhyar thread.

Because it is just rep and people should be able to leave it anonymously if they choose! :loco:

Not all that important at the end of the day, that's why I don't hesitate to give out neg rep to people for reasons that may seem inconsequential as long as I don't like the post in question.

lmao, you guys are so bloody serious. It really amuses me when people actually go to the trouble of neg reping. It shows that they really care, I guess. Brings to mind the dude who killed some guy in real life for stealing something from him in an online game.

You're wasting time posting on an internet forum and complaining about some people wasting time doing something slightly different on the internet forum?

LOL

I'm sure we disagree on many things, but we agree on enough not to have silly "debates".

And we are certainly not the same poster, if that wasn't obvious enough.

This is the internet - all articulate posters are assumed to be the same person until proven otherwise. Moreover, this is a metal forum: we're all prozak.

Didn't you get the memo?

:lol: yet at the same time she's being SO serious herself, which is why i'm laughing
I have a fucking hello kitty av, and a pink burzum glitter sig.
If you can't draw some meaningfull conclusions from such incredibly blatant context clues, you've obviously been too busy trying to stretch your spine far enough to suck yourself off.

Status
Not open for further replies.