The ENSLAVED thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have NO clue how the rep system works. I get when I have green it's good, and when I have red it's bad. What's with the blue one I have?

How many points is each bit worth? I don't think it's in the UM FAQ!

I don't see why the rep system was brought back. I bet most of the time its just friends giving eachother good rep for no reason (katatonia forum), and people giving bad rep to everyone who doesnt agree with them (this forum).

lol seriously who the fuck cares what your "e-rep" is? directed at everyone, not liquid... liquid's hawt

Could've seen this comming. Same thing happened 3 or so years ago when they had repping. It actually became a conversation piece, and the conversations were always whining, and then people claiming they WEREN'T whining, then people claiming whiners are stupid, etc. and they took it out.

Sucks because ideally the rep system could be an incentive to improve posting and stop acting like a dick, but it doesn't work when people just neg rep you for having different tastes.

Ah well, I think its fun and pretty harmless! I +rep people for making good arguments whether I agree with them or not, and -rep people for flaming, stubbornly presenting their opinions as fact, and shit like that.

Even if I do misuse it... the fuck do I care? What does it change at the end of the day? I just laugh when I get neg rep for stupid reasons... and I +rep i_aint_play_this because he makes me laugh :lol:

Reactions: i aint play this
Status
Not open for further replies.