The Explorer:

Till Fjalls

¥¤ÆZµ
May 21, 2001
* Toronto *
fade.to
Most beaufiful song ever? Man, I think I can honestly say that, nothing has ever moved me so deeply as that intro riff. And the crazy chilling(in a nice way) vocal harmonies just envelop you....I don't know how it can sound so damn good! Man, Vintersorg has sure picked the right rhythm section, they add such brilliant subtleties to the already amazing riffs...

Damn, the whole album is amazing for that matter. The only problem is that the last half of the album is so good that it makes songs 2, 3, and 4 sound weak, at least to me...But still those are better than almost anything released this year:p

But goddamn, that riff! I can't get it out of my head!:mad: :)

Originally posted by Till Fjalls
Most beaufiful song ever? Man, I think I can honestly say that, nothing has ever moved me so deeply as that intro riff. And the crazy chilling(in a nice way) vocal harmonies just envelop you....I don't know how it can sound so damn good! Man, Vintersorg has sure picked the right rhythm section, they add such brilliant subtleties to the already amazing riffs...

Damn, the whole album is amazing for that matter. The only problem is that the last half of the album is so good that it makes songs 2, 3, and 4 sound weak, at least to me...But still those are better than almost anything released this year:p

But goddamn, that riff! I can't get it out of my head!:mad: :)

Only songs I felt were weak have to be Metaphysical Drama and ESP Mirage. Star Guarded Coronation and Spegelsparen have the most beautiful chorus' classic mr V, love it.

And yes, The Explorer yes, is a BEAUTIFUL song. The album is amazing and ill just make this my place to say cheers to everyone who worked on it :headbang: