The Fall of the Mighty Mattias

Kim K said:
Wow, finally you wrote something I can agree with. Your right, Swedish men are very sexy.

Calm down Kim, you're obviously going berserk in anger right now. Please take it easy and try to lower your voice. It looks dumb when you scream at the computer screen.

Bear said:
The Swedish ladies are pretty hot too!!!From the ones I have met and seen so far anyways.

Bear

Good. Guess we got this issue sorted then. It took a lot of anger for your part and lots of blood for my part to finally settle this, but finally the issue is resolved, and it was worth it.

We are SEXY fucking bitches! Remember that shit next time you talk to me. All other nations cower away in embarassment over their repulsiveness and bow to us as the Lords of Beauty. I am your LORD of HANDSOMENESS. You will respect me as a beauty king, and you shall ask me for beauty tips. I'm a sexy bitch.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Sorry dude, I think you are hilarious most of the time, but not quite as funny as the people reacting violently to your posts. As for letting my emotions flow freely - I want to dry hump your leg, and moisten your shoes......
LOLOLOLOL! :devil:

Thanks for sharing, but I don't care much for my fans. Bunch of homos. I am exclusively after negative opinions.

Mattias of the Night said:
Calm down Kim, you're obviously going berserk in anger right now. Please take it easy and try to lower your voice. It looks dumb when you scream at the computer screen.

LOL You must be blonde. Wow, do you suffer from these fits of delusion often or is this just a special occasion?

Thanks for sharing, but I don't care much for my fans. Bunch of homos. I am exclusively after negative opinions.

I have been rejected by the Troll..... I am now angry.:hotjump:
I will not be held accountable for my fits of rage. You will be sorry, nothing worse than a fan scorned........Cunt!
:devil:

I'm offended,you ignored me
is that anyway to treat your personal bodyguard???

cs-troll.JPG

Bryan: "I wasn't mad at you cuz I was angry." Isn't that like saying "The reason I was angry at you was not because I was angry"? Sorry bitch, but you're super pissed! Your life is driven by your anger towards me. That anger is your fuel. But look at the bright side, think of how many gay songs you should be able to write as a result! That would really work well together with your logo.

My life is driven by you? Sheeeit, cracka, my life had plenty of drive far before you arrived here a few measly weeks ago. My fuel is 103 octane racing fuel! Which you can't get in Sweden. Which I can in America. Cuz we're free here. And we're better than you. And you still need to die. Painfully.

I ain't pissed anymore. I've accepted that you are worthless and serve no purpose to the human race. I just want you euthanised to save food oxygen and energy costs for people more deserving of them.

So hurry up and die.

We are SEXY fucking bitches! Remember that shit next time you talk to me. All other nations cower away in embarassment over their repulsiveness and bow to us as the Lords of Beauty. I am your LORD of HANDSOMENESS. You will respect me as a beauty king, and you shall ask me for beauty tips. I'm a sexy bitch.
You were touching yourself the whole time you were posting this...weren't you? You naughty little monkey.

Idle hands spend time at the genitals.

Referring to Mattias, and borrowing a quote from a favorite book of mine....

"Now I visualize your extinction. Now I dismiss you from my attention."

(Said by Cobweb to Calanthe, in The Bewitchments of Love and Hate by Storm Constantine)

Bryan316 said:
I ain't pissed anymore.

Yeah right, and I'm a homosexual who is not the greatest troll of our generation.

(please note that I *am* indeed the greatest and most heterosexual troll of our generation, it was sarcasm, so you cannot use "yes" as a comeback)

MetalRose said:
Angry- No. Never was.

Bored- Yes.

I'm still waiting for you to say something clever and insightful. I think you've proven that you aren't capable.

-ExtremelyOverWeightObeseCuntRose

I'm still waiting for you to calm down.