the favorite pink floyd

ma favorite songs are Wish You Were Here and High Hopes... :)

from the test:
"You are Wish You Were Here
You hate the daily grind, and cannot stand corporate buisnesses, even if they have consumed you. You are desperate to break free from the buisness evils, and perfer small companies to large empires." hehehe

For me it's "The Wall" but i haven't heard all stuff so far. As for songs, it's really hard. many songs from the Wall, like Comfortably Numb, Vera, Hey you, Nobody home. Other would be of course wish you were here, Shine on..., High hopes, Breathe, the final cut....etc

^ i agree with most of the above :cool:
plus i like the song sorrow. i like late pink floyd gilmour stuff as much as the early stuff, i listen to the division bell very much.

1053479081_d_darkside.jpg

You like to take life at a very breezy, low tempopace, always paying attention to the currentmood, never look too far into the future... or to far into the past. Be careful however, as Time can catch up to you if your no careful.

Loona said:
about Dark side..., anyone heard the new remastered one? Once I got close to buying it, but after I didn't. Do you think it's better than the original one?

if you've got a good surround sound system or something like a home theater then it's awesome. they've done some really cool stuff with the sounds on the album.

feels amazing when high, too.

Don Corleone said:
if you've got a good surround sound system or something like a home theater then it's awesome. they've done some really cool stuff with the sounds on the album.

feels amazing when high, too.
exactly! :dopey: