The Final Frontier tour setlist! *spoilers*

I'm actually really loving the setlist!!

'The Wicker Man'
'The Ghost Of The Navigator'
'Brighter Than a Thousand Suns'
'El Dorado'
'Paschendale'
'The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg'
'These Colours Don't Run'
'Blood Brothers'
'Wildest Dreams'
'No More Lies'
'Brave New World'
'Fear Of The Dark'
'Iron Maiden'

Encore:
'Number Of the Beast'
'Hallowed Be Thy Name'
'Running Free'

The new walk on Eddie is that abomination from the cd cover. It actually makes laugh how fucking awful it is! :lol:

However, well excited to see The Wicker Man, Ghost Of The Navigator and Blood Brothers in there and ecstatic that Paschendale is back!!! Running Free too - happy days!!! Roll on Dublin! :headbang:

Great setlist! Maiden have spent too long playing the same old songs over and over again. I just hope they start varying the setlist more, and putting more rarely aired live songs into their sets.

So glad to see "Ghost Of The Navigator" in the set, thats one of my all time faves!

just hope they start varying the setlist more, and putting more rarely aired live songs into their sets.

When have Maiden EVER done that?? This will be the setlist and they'll stick to it. I wish they mixed it up more. :(

Paschendale was great live!

Hell yeah it was!!! Even if the PA blew up at the start!! (that's what happened in Glasgow and they had to restart it). I think it'll be funny hearing a war epic performed on a spaceship stage! :lol:

I find it interesting they're only playing one song off the new album. I bet they drop some from the current setlist and add some from the new album once it's out.

Probably cos the album's not out yet. I think this'll be the summer set and then when they do a proper arena tour behind the album, then they'll do a usual 5-6 from that amongst other stuff.

Since America stopped buying Maiden albums after "Fear of the Dark," this set-list is great! I can't wait to see all the disappointed people with their arms crossed when Maiden rolls through the 1st 75% of their set. UP THE IRONS!

My friend texted me and said they changed the set up, bumping Paschendale and Brighter Than A Thousand Suns for Dance Of Death and Wrathchild. I was very surprised to hear that cos Maiden pretty much NEVER change their set up once it's done. I really hope they play Paschendale in Dublin!!! Would prefer DOD to either BTATTS and Wrathchild as well.