The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

I was at my friend's house. He told me to listen to some crap that a friend of his listened to. I kind of liked it, but said it sucked :p
I can't recall what song it was, but it was something from Hatebreeder/AYDY, I think. Bed of Razors became my favorite song when I got home.

Follow the reaper, i thought it sounded epic till i heard the vocals, i was expecting some kind of pussy dragonforce style singing but out came some horrid brutal vocals.... i fell in love ^.^

My first one was Touch like an Angel to Death and just LOVED IT! :headbang:

Then Bed of Razors, Black Widow, Hate me!, Follow the Reaper and You're Better off Dead

At the beginning I didn't like this one (You're Better off Dead) because I loved the melodic / neoclassical influence on the other songs, then I just used to love it :)

first bodom song I ever heard was silent night bodom night from the tokyo warhearts cd. I was quite impressed by the beginning of it, but when i heard his voice I was like wtf is that?? it was in 2002. at that time I mainly listened to bands like helloween and gamma ray, you know, clean, ultra high vocals.. after a while I got used to the screaming and I started to like them. Cob sorta broadened my music horizon, when I realized that sometimes it´s a good idea to check out new and unknown styles and acts

It's a friend who told me to listen to that band called "Children Of Bodom". He told me they kicked ass and I should listen to them.

So I downloaded a couple of songs. They were :

"Punch Me I Bleed", "Needled 24/7" and "Hate Me".

I put them on my iPod, listened to those songs and just fell in love with the melodicity and the agressivity COB had put in those songs. Since then, I am a huge fan and I am eagerly awaiting for my copy of Blooddrunk to be shipped to me !

That was about 2 years and a half ago.

It's a friend who told me to listen to that band called "Children Of Bodom". He told me they kicked ass and I should listen to them.

So I downloaded a couple of songs. They were :

"Punch Me I Bleed", "Needled 24/7" and "Hate Me".

I put them on my iPod, listened to those songs and just fell in love with the melodicity and the agressivity COB had put in those songs. Since then, I am a huge fan and I am eagerly awaiting for my copy of Blooddrunk to be shipped to me !

That was about 2 years and a half ago.

Wow you're special. I don't think I can make someone love COB by making them listen to Punch Me I Bleed.

I know Punch Me I Bleed isn't the best song to represent COB, but I just liked the vibe it had to it and I also listened to some songs from HCDR and FTR and I'm hooked ever since ! :p

Now I own every album they have put out !

A funny interpretation of Deadnight Warrior on youtube got me into them.Then I saw the Britney Spears piss take and thought they were funny guys but only started to take them seriously and start to love the music when I heard the Hate Me intro to the TLS dvd and Needled. And they've rocked my world ever since..

I've known CoB since their release of Follow The Reaper. The first song I'd heard was Hate Me!, if I remember correctly. I still would rate that as one of their best to this day, too.

First one was Follow The Reaper.... I remember as soon as it hit the half-time guitar interlude at about 1:30 in, I was hooked.