The Food Thread.

None of them are local of course, sorry I got you wrong then. Just wanted to show off a bit and deny that temperature´s too low :)
All in all I still think you´re right with Northern climate, traditional food growing IS mostly root vegetables, besides corn ´n stuff like that. As fas as I know. And only speaking of Germany, maybe you could say it´s between "Northern" and "Mediterranean" climate.

I like tea, with honey. I like coffee also, but I guess it doesn't like me. Gives me gitters and makes my stomach growl in the morning :lol:

None of them are local of course, sorry I got you wrong then. Just wanted to show off a bit and deny that temperature´s too low :)
All in all I still think you´re right with Northern climate, traditional food growing IS mostly root vegetables, besides corn ´n stuff like that. As fas as I know. And only speaking of Germany, maybe you could say it´s between "Northern" and "Mediterranean" climate.

Its a "temperate climate" that we both live in. Same type of produce is grown here. Our meat is usually turkey, elk, deer, moose (inb4 black metalers), although I've only ever had turkey.

This is traditional to the area that is.

All of North America is primarily white people, whos ancestors (be it hundreds of years ago, or recently), cook the food they were taught to cook by their parents. So traditional food here is mainly based on where you're family originated from. My granparents left Holland in the mid-1950s, my mom used to always make potatoes and meatballs :D...and boiled cabbage :erk:...

┼Victim of the Night┼;8598204 said:
Ahhh, that's cool!
I can't think of any other name for mozzarella, we just use that, but it's kind of cute that you have like 4 names to use to mention it! :) ...ps: what are they? =P

its the same name, but different spelling, mozzarella, mozarela, muçarela ou muzarela

^*sigh*

I'm eating aaaaaaaaaa

hot pocket...
inb4 someone wild with a Jim Gaffigan.

Last edited by a moderator: