The Food Thread.

aaaaaand on that note, I lost the original recpie to my pizzas so I'm lost :p, hope they dont suck, I took pics :D!

Edit: So 2/3 had burned bottoms, but they were still tasty. Next time fuck the pan part, just oven them...the original recipe (which I lost) was done like this, seemed like it was going to be better, the cheese on top of the pizzas could be a bit meltier.

Shitty phone camera, but you get the idea.

Pita, spoon some bruchetta, cover with basil, oregano, asparagus, chopped garlic, feta, drizzle with almighty EvO.

Uncooked.
9631_521297157140_297901345_1080986_3130564_n.jpg

This is about 2/3 the size of my kitchen in this pic, so you know.
9631_521297162130_297901345_1080987_230616_n.jpg

And the other 1/3 with my finnished pizza, started eating before the last one was done :3
9631_521297167120_297901345_1080988_6325576_n.jpg

Took way longer than I thought it would, but they taste great and was well worth it.

I'm eating a sammich right now. It's really very basic, but for whatever reason, the sandwiches from this place are always so good. Turkey, Roast Beef, Swiss, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Mayo, Dijon Mustard on Sourdough. Also had a bowl of chili with a Dr. Pepper.

Cliff: You could have also tried turning it on lower heat and covering it to cook it more evenly. The pan idea should have probably lead to a crispier kind of crust, if you like it that way. If you oven cook it, it'll probably remain softer. This is just my speculation, I'm not a chef. =)
Looks pretty good, though, still. I would have had to add some chicken or something, though, as I don't really like asparagus.

You could have also tried turning it on lower heat and covering it to cook it more evenly. The pan idea should have probably lead to a crispier kind of crust, if you like it that way. If you oven cook it, it'll probably remain softer. This is just my speculation, I'm not a chef. =)
Looks pretty good, though, still. I would have had to add some chicken or something, though, as I don't really like asparagus.

Issue with my oven is, its shit. I really only use it for the broiler, because it cooks soooo slow, uneven, and heats up my apartment (which already has shit ventilation and air flow). Impractical cooking ftw.

And I was going to get some salami to top it, but forgot to pick some up, w00ps.

I also notice that it looks like you have an electric range. Which is bullshit. I'd recommend getting one of those coleman propane stoves. XD

ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and the electric burners are fucking lobsided, so cooking any sauces, or eggs, is just fucking pointless as it all runs to one side of the fucking pan!

I'm out of the Ghetto in less than 2 weeks, and I get a gas range, oven, roaster, full kitchen, dishwasher, motherfucking blender, motherfucking barbecue. First thing I'm doing is seasoning my cast iron skillet.

I think. My roommate's grandparents just got too old, and put in a nursing home, so a ton of their shit was put into storage and we can have all of it.

Ooo and just remembered, his sister also graduated as a pastry chef recently and works in a bakery, and promised us free fresh bread all the time. :D