The Food Thread.

duuuuuurp, and again. The last of my bag of pitas :p
I took a pic of the breakfast one this time.

9631_521375380380_297901345_1084586_7870170_n.jpg

Now to go back to weeabo stir fries for a while.

gross. muff stop posting all this meat in here. don't you feel bad for the animals?!

"Do you know what they do to those chickens?"
-"No, but whatever they do, it's delicious."

My din din last night sucked. Macaroni and cheese, zuchini, and a leftover chicken wrapped in a tortilla with cheese. Everything would have been fine, but my fuckin room mate ate all my pico de gallo and hot sauce- so the burrito thing was just chicken and cheese. =(

Does sound decent, but pasta inside a tortilla? Odd, but I guess its not far off from rice. I'm not sure if I'm eating a taco or a burrito. Its soft shell, folded the way Noel said to do, has beans, meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour creme. Whats the definitive difference!?! :s

Also the beef was cooked with garlic and onion, then simmered in worchestershire, juice of one lime, cumin, fresh oregano, paprika and some chili flakes. Total fuckwin.

agreed, my kitchen has needed cleaning for so long, but I move out so soon I've just been debating leaving it all there :p

Oh boy, I just had two heaps of buffalo wings (totalling maybe 40 or so pieces). I'm such a fucking glutton, but that stull is delicious.

I had awesome salmon with rice and safflower sauce and white wine, and a nice lil´dessert plate afterwards. BF´s birthday dinner :)
Now enjoying some Bladnoch for after-dinner-drink at home.

I had awesome salmon with rice and safflower sauce and white wine, and a nice lil´dessert plate afterwards. BF´s birthday dinner :)
Now enjoying some Bladnoch for after-dinner-drink at home.

/me drools

I'm about to eat a Big Carl. W00t!

Also, last night I tried bbqing with charcoal for the first time ever. It worked out pretty well, actually. I completely misjudged the amount of heat coming off of those things, and I ended up with a well done steak, instead of medium. Can't complain too much, though.

Also, I tried making a roast in a crock pot for the first time ever a few nights ago- but that was shameful. I used way too much water and everything just tasted like water. It sucked. =(

What´s a Big Carl???

I just finished making these for the first time:
img2078m.jpg

Chocolate muffins with cheesecake filling. Delicious, although the top sunk in a little bit. Yummy :)