the forum members you have met, and your opinion of them

i'm aghast that zeanra didn't ask me to fondle her breasts at all. :cry: what's wrong with me? is it the fact that i look too serious to actually do it, or maybe the fact that, in fact, i wouldn't do it anyway? nevertheless, i wish i was at least asked. :p

I met Hexxan the other day. First UM'er I've met, and I'll be seeing Eirik on the 4th of August too when he comes to sleep in my bed.*

*house

*bed

Right, I'll try and get these in some sort of rough chronological order.

Rahvin: yeh he's alright I suppose.

Villain: the Master of Games and Activities. :worship: One of the biggest surprises for me, I never thought he'd be so talkative and friendly in the flesh. It seemed like he never ran out of things to say, and he's a really nice bloke.

Gtranquillity: has a Dutch accent! *dreamy eyes* Also very talkative, always with a story to tell, even if she did go too far... ;) A pleasure to meet and receive free beer from.

Qsilver: nice bloke, witty, interesting, and quite useful with the hakisac. :p

Lina: we didn't talk as much as I would've liked , but she was just how I expected. Really great to meet her after nearly 2 years of seeing her name so much on the forums. I think I shared her general feelings of awe about the whole thing; all the time I kept thinking "omg, I'm with Lina :eek:".

Violet Baudelaire: another pleasant surprise. Despite never really talking to her much before, she treated me like I was an old friend and was really talkative as well. Very sweet and kind, but should not be allowed to find her own way anywhere. Also I'm never letting anyone talk me into eating chilis again.

Fireangel: didn't talk much, but when we did she was pretty much like I expected - funny and nice.

Salamurhaaja: the other big surprise, I was almost disappointed that he was so good-natured and pleasant. If I ever meet him again and he doesn't say something really bastardy to me, I'll want my money back.

Ormir: didn't talk to him much as well, but he was also like I expected, though I did make the mistake of following him to the Stella club. :p

YaYo: was quiter than expected, but I'm sure he'll say the same about me too. ;) I'm disappointed he wasn't with us on Sunday night because it would've been much easier to talk to him then rather than at the clubs.

Anth: nice choice of t-shirt. We probably talked a lot on Sunday evening, but I can't really remember much of it... I'm sure it was all good though.

Naku: also didn't talk much to him, but he seemed cool enough. And it's true, he does always smile. :p

Orchid: what a damn nice bloke. Dragged me off to the beer tent a couple of times, once to slag In Flames off and once to listen to Fear Factory. I wowed him with my English accents, almost managed to mount him very early on Monday morning, and he was even kind (or bored, but I like to stick with kind) enough to accompany us to the airport.

Rahvin: alright then, so he's great after all. Yet another person I'm sad I didn't talk to more, but to be honest I could probably have talked to him for all 3 and a half days and not have had my fill, figuratively speaking. I don't think anyone here needs telling that he rules, but at least I hope he realises I believe it. But I don't have a nickname for him. Okay?

Now is that everyone...?

Rusty said:
YaYo: was quiter than expected, but I'm sure he'll say the same about me too. ;) I'm disappointed he wasn't with us on Sunday night because it would've been much easier to talk to him then rather than at the clubs.
From memory it was I who started talking to you the majority of times we did speak :p

Rusty said:
Oh, that. That wasn't tit, that was Spike's ball. ;) I thought you meant at Tavastia when I bought her a drink.
cum again? :err:

rahvin said:
i'm aghast that zeanra didn't ask me to fondle her breasts at all. :cry: what's wrong with me? is it the fact that i look too serious to actually do it, or maybe the fact that, in fact, i wouldn't do it anyway? nevertheless, i wish i was at least asked. :p
you and me both buddy.. you wonder why I'm always walking about wincing with bruises on my nipples after meeting her.... and lasse.

And why do people keep saying I'm less weird IRL. I'm not. I just hide it better! :p WIill get around to my replies when I gets home.

I can't be arsed to write a description about everyone I met in Tuska and I'm lazy too. Maybe some other day.

P.S. the signature will be changed when I'm not this lazy anymore.. zzz