the forum members you have met, and your opinion of them

@ulla :( shame fr your hair you just kill it ... my own har color is brown too and its boring sure, and at times I hate it :p when I get somewhere and someone starts grabbing my hair to feel it, I hate it .. but if you want to keep it healthy then you should really not dye it.

I've been dying to post in this thread for ages, and now I can. ^_^ I'm bloody knackered as I'm writing this so forgive me if I leave anything important out.

Idari: rules. :cool: She was just how I expected her to be, and after the first night staying with her it felt (to me) like we'd known each other for all our lives instead of just over a year online. :p She's really blokey and girly at the same time, she cheats at Uno (a card game), is a walking disaster, eats like a pig, likes babyfood, takes years doing her makeup, and managed to put up with (by which I mean not throttle) me for the whole of the nearly 2 weeks we were together, which proves that she has superhuman tolerance. We didn't end up doing loads of stuff we were supposed to do, but she's great to just hang out with, and she also never stops singing. <3 She gave me a hug.

Zeanra: stopped me from exploding when I got to Helsinki by agreeing to meet me and guide me to my hostel. She claimed to be drunk, but I don't believe her. ;) We stayed talking for a while until she had to go home, it really helped to calm all my stress down. :p Unfortunately when I went back to Helsinki she was busy and I only saw her for another hour or two after that, which wasn't enough for my liking. She gave me a hug.

Spike: was kind enough to sort our bags out at Provinssi, and was completely different to what I expected. He kindly let me drink some of his beer and eat some of his donuts, his feet stank, he was a good laugh, and during my last night there he buggered off online for most of the evening. His reluctance to remove his makeup disturbed me somewhat. He gave me a hand-shake.

Ouagadougou: doesn't look like her pics; I'd never have recognised her if it wsn't for her and Santtu going insane at seeing each other again. :p She seems to be scared that she made a bad impression, but I thought she was really nice and kind. Even though I was in a bad/quiet/tired mood for most of the day/night, she still tried to get me talking a bit. I made her give up in the end though. :cool: Which means I was probably the one who made the bad impression. Next time I promise I'll be happier/louder/more awake. I think she snored at night. She gave me a hug.

Lumitalvi: brought me salmiakki!! :D She couldn't stay for long, which was a shame, but she was really nice and sweet and pretty. ;) She was smaller than I expected. We have to talk a lot longer next time. I thought she was gong to leave without hugging me, so... I gave her a hug.

Hearse: let me borrow someone else's words:
Hearse said:
Hearse
A bloody wanker... never wanna see him again.
:heh: Of course he was really a cool guy and talked me into drinking even though I wasn't going to. He even bought me a drink (technically two since I got pissed off and stole Santtu's drink as well... ahem). I paid him back with interest though. I just remembered now that I was supposed to buy him a beer for him sending me a Thales CD, but now we must be even. His voice was a hell of a lot deeper than I expected, and he used it to take the piss out of me later on. Bastard. :p He gave me a hand-shake.

First I went for a nice, simple beer, then he bought me a Jägermeister and... err, some energy drink. Might have been called Battery or something. Then I think the drink I stole from Santtu was the same. If I hadn't have been travelling home early the next morning I would've had more, of course. :p

Hearse: (met him ages ago but I haven´t written here) Has huuuuge hands :lol: nice guy, nothing to add.

Rusty: Very nicenice and sweet. Did not look like pics to me (not much at least) and he was so tall he blanked out the sun!! :D haha. I was slow and angry at the time, so I wasn´t in my best so I felt like Rus spoke so fast and I had to be "whaa?" all the time.
The expressions on Rus´s face while he ate Pääkallo-salmiakki and Turkinpippuri-salmiakki where priceless, haha :heh:
Oh.. and thanks for the hug :) my god you´re tall!!

Santtu: didn´t talk to her much but she seemed sweet. Very small-tiny person :p ate babyfood, yes.

Rusty: GREEEEEEAT! Not nearly as shy as i expected him to be, but apart from that he's pretty much like i thought. He seems to love making fun of me, and he's obsessed with me singing :p I thought he'd be more excited at gigs, he just seemed bored there :p Makes me feel like a pig because he doesn't eat nearly enough. He's fun to be around :p He heard and watched me play the piano :eek: Some crappy stuff that i made up right there on the spot, must've been horrible for him :/

Spike: When people told me that he's 'normal' irl i didn't believe them until i met him myself :p He's a really cool guy. Great company, and he's in a good mood most of the time and seems like a person who can cheer people up if they're down. He's good to joke around with, i have a great time with him just hanging out. He's one of those people that you don't have to do anything with..you can just hang out and talk and stuff. It's a damn shame that he's leaving soon :(

Lumi: Didn't talk to her much, i didn't want to disturb her and Rus :p (though i probably seemed dumb and ignorant because of that :erk: ). She's very pretty :eek: And seems nice even though she was pissed off when we met.

idari said:
He seems to love making fun of me
*remembers the looks of complete shock on your face at a couple of the things I said* :lol:
I thought he'd be more excited at gigs, he just seemed bored there :p
For Apulanta I didn't want to bring too much attention to myself while I had your handbag around my neck. :erk: During Hypocrisy I was too busy looking for Lumi in front of me, not realising she was behind me. :p

He's a computer guy and mousewings fancies him.

@Lasse + Tutu: My friend's name is Dino, hehe. He's always with a girl named Yasrina, so I call them Yas and No.