the forum members you have met, and your opinion of them

:lol:

fine. he's a computer guy who hates his job. i think. or maybe just the people he has to put up with at work? what's that now, a quarter of the board? :p

Maybe, although some people would equate "job" with "course" and you'd be getting more vague again. But then again some people are idiots.

Ouagadougou
was g-g-great. funny, really cute and understanding ("yritä ymmärtää, ei ole helppoa tää", to borrow her words) :p
If there is anything to complain of her really: she had a cd of Uniklubi, she walked too fast on Saturday [mainly because of Antti Tuisku or at least I want to think so], and kept on dissappearing mysteriously all the time.
She had a nice bed, i had a two hour sleep on it - without her of course.
I even got an impression that she almost understood what i said from time to time, which is quite rare. :loco:
She was great.

Spike
Kind of weird fellow but REALLY nice. Talked much, but that was just a good thing since i am so shy and i need a somekind of spark to get in touch with english. I spent most of time at Imara with him, because he seemed just as lost. He told me about ten times not to look at him "like that" on Saturday, which was quite hard considering what he looked like at the time.
Obviously he really liked chocolate. He obviously didn´t understand me always, but he is not the one to blame.

I could have written much more of those two but i am lazy.
And I am really looking forward meeting them again.. as well as the other UM´ers.

Naku ist krig said:
Ouagadougou
was g-g-great. funny, really cute and understanding ("yritä ymmärtää, ei ole helppoa tää", to borrow her words) :p
If there is anything to complain of her really: she had a cd of Uniklubi, she walked too fast on Saturday [mainly because of Antti Tuisku or at least I want to think so], and kept on dissappearing mysteriously all the time.
She had a nice bed, i had a two hour sleep on it - without her of course.
I even got an impression that she almost understood what i said from time to time, which is quite rare. :loco:
She was great.
but my brother gave me that cd :eek: i haven't even listened to it :eek:
and yes, it was 'cause of Antti <3 omg i almost missed him :(
hehe sorry i kept disappearing, but i had to take my friends to places :(

anyway, thanks :)

(i shall tell stuff about Spikeycrikey and Rusty and teh Hannu later <3 )

sorry for not editing the post above, but i wanna bump this thread.

Spike: he likes Leevi very muchly <3<3<33<3<3<3
i've been spending a lot of time with him lately, and therefore he's been the person to whom i complain and rant about stuff. stuff as in men mostly. he's been a really understanding and good friend / a good actor. even if it's really hard for me to stop talking about a certain el salvadorian person, he hardly ever tells me to shut up. he also puts up with my singing habit really well. and the fact that if i've not got enough sleep it's really easy to piss me off. i think he knows me really well now. he can even read my mind. sometimes.
Spike is a really social person. he talks quite a lot and gets along with my siblings well. they like him.
he's also surprisingly good at beach volley, and football too, of course.
a nice man he is.

Hannu the Naku: omgomgomg he's the cutest! lots of fun to be around! i really like his company and wish to meet him again and again.

Dave: he plays guitar so well :'( <3 last night he played me and Spike his own songs and some opeth and other music and it was great!!!!! <3 omg he's one of the best guitarists i've ever met!!! omgomgomgomg!!!!
he's also very nice. a bit quiet i think, but nice. very muchly so. yes.

edit: OMG i forgot teh cheese:
juusto.jpg

:) ;)

Rusty: he doesn't talk too much, but when he opens his mouth something witty comes out. he's nice.

Lina: aaww she's a really nice person! i enjoyed her company a lot, though i didn't get to spend much time with her.

Rahvin: he saved my friday!!!!!!!!!!!!! and saturday too. OMG for that i'll be forever thankful! :cry: (tears of happiness and joy) <3
the word "nice" is starting to lose it's meaning cause i think 90% of the population is nice, but Rahvin surely is too. nice i mean. really nice.

...TO BE CONTINUED..

hmm ok..

Qsilver: Awesome guy! Funny and nice, i just wish i'd had a chance to talk to him more.

Villain: I barely talked to him, but he also seems really nice and funny. Silly guy who invents silly games :p

Rahvin: Probably one of the least selfish people on earth. Does everything he can to make other people happy. A really great guy, who seems to love organising stuff :p

Lina: Didn't really talk to her, but i wish i had because she seemed really sweet.

Naku: He smiles all the time, which makes him adorable :D He also seemed really cute and fun and nice and sweet and stuff.

Dave: ...Has now experienced the finnish way of being drunk :p Kept waiting for me to talk to him, but he didn't talk to me.

Violet Baldfuiuiekf/Gaby: Seems nice and cool.

Salamurhaaja: Also seems nice and cool and really funny. I think he wanted to be spanked.. :p

errr who am i forgetting..hmm..well, that's all i can think of atm :p

@hearse: it's gtranquillity you finglish finn :p

@idari: it seems whatever i did to make people happier didn't really work with you... i tried on a couple of occasions to talk to you in a one-on-one approach, but there simply wasn't enough time for me to persist. hope i'll have a chance to understand what's going on / went wrong either by pm or next time we meet.

Hearse said:
@rahvin: G-stringuillity... :bah:
:lol: How unexpected...:rolleyes:

oh yes..

Gtranquillity: I didn't talk to her, so i don't know what she's like, but she looked kind of adorable because she had this weird sad look on her face all the time.

Anth: Seemed funny :p

i'm sure i still forgot some people :p

@ rahvin: I'll PM you..

Hearse said:
Rusty
he was teasing Zeanra most of the time, and we didnt get the pic of him sqeezing maria's boobs... shame :erk: :lol:
He is a bloody English tit at its best :D
Now now, I didn't actually squeeze the boobs. Yes I was offered, but I'm never one to take advantage like that. ;) Though I did take the hug instead.

Hearse said:
@Rusty: bullshit! :lol:
Everyone saw you squeezing the offered left tit! :tickled:
and when we were about to take a pic, and wanted you to do it again.. THEN you refused... and you hurt Maria's feelings! :eek:
Oh, that. That wasn't tit, that was Spike's ball. ;) I thought you meant at Tavastia when I bought her a drink.