the fuckin weather thread

excellent question. story: my wife is a real estate agent and her mom is looking for a house. my wife showed her an actual crackhouse. i wish i had pictures. as soon as we pulled up i was like, "lets get the fuck out of here. now." women are so naieve. anyway, i dont have clue where people go. how about when projects are torn down, as they are here? whole blocks are being obliterated.

id really like to document this. seriously, how do they find out where to go? word-on-the-street kinda thing im sure. i doubt they get on realtor.com :)
this whole thing reminds me of the sopranos epsiode where tony takes tony jr to a crack neighborhood and junior says, "dad, thats a crackwhore".

we're not discussing weather anymore. now its crackwhores and sopranos episodes.

seconded. but man, ill be honest: living in nashville for the past 5 years has really turned me off against winter. its nice to be able to put the top down on the convertible in january. granted, if i lived in the country, id much prefer a winter. but in a city? fuck no. too depressing and inconvenient.

I don't care where I live. I WANT MY FUCKING COLD WEATHER. I hate even 'warm'.

Besides, up here, winter means like 3 days of snow, and the rest if freezing cold and rain.

I like to be able to ran around like a dumfuck and not be sweaty. I like to play hockey and bitch about the cold, not bitch about how sweaty my balls are.

HAPPY FUNTIME WEATHER!!!
Ground%20Blizzard%20Negaunee%20MI.jpg

ICONO WANTS TO DIE WEATHER
TAB_TropicalBeach.jpg

you should move to ohio. seriously. or perhaps another midwestern state. cold as a motherfucker but it doesnt snow much like it used to. global warming and all that. anyway, i just remember playing street hockey at high noon and my hands will still be trying to break into a million pieces...and that was with gloves on under my hockey gloves. youd like it.

edit: ah yes, michigan would be a top choice for you. funny though, i meet alot of michiganers here that moved away because of the extreme inconvenience of 40 feet of snow.

yeah. Gimme fucking northern BC personally. Mountains, forests, lakes, rivers, kickass fishing/camping/hunting and its fucking cold. Plus all winter you get to party to the northern lights. At like... noon.

in northern BC? what the fuck city is up there? why dont you move to edmonton or something? calgary is pretty cool too

cause alberta is gay.

What city? how about prince george, they're doing a massive upgrade to the harbor to split the stuff from japan between vancouver and there to free up some of the congestion/backlog.

yeah ... looks like around 60 tomorrow ... will outdoor handwash the car ... a first for a January