the fuckin weather thread

lizard said:
all I remember about Killeen was lots of dust.

oh yes. when we're in a drought, which we still are now despite sunday's rain...its sooooo dusty. coupled with the wind, it's not a good place for eyes :yuk:

Theres only one thing I like more than a Dark, dry cold day.

A dark, dry, cold WINDY day. Fuck that wind is cold and I love it. And it's blowing hard as fuck. can't even wear a hat.

Yea that goddamn cold arctic air from your country is finally starting to make its way down to the Northeast US again. I wont be happy untill the high temperature is at least 0 F.

It's still not getting below zero. But we're getting the nice artic wind. No artic air though. it's fucking bullshit. I WANT MY ICE AND MOTHER FUCKING SNOW GODDAMIT.

Yea it was colder in November than it has been all winter down here. The last week in November the high was around 20-22 F. Most of December and January it was probably closer to 50. It snowed lightly a few times, but that was like the first week in december, nothing since. gay.

Yeah. There were 2 weeks of winter spanning november/december. Then yeah. 50F or so all the time. Fucking bogus. Oh yeah, that and like.. 4 days without rain since mid-december kinda licks too.

well after a very mild spring like winter so far ... tonight we are looking to get bombed with a foot of snow ...
starting at 8pm the shit is supposed to hit hard ... will wait till about 10pm, got hit some local bars ... and hopefully when I come out at around 2am I can go balistic with the car in the snow [/potentialdrunkdriving]

lurch70 said:
and hopefully when I come out at around 2am I can go balistic with the car in the snow [/potentialdrunkdriving]

well I sure don't know shit about crazy driving, but that sounds like quite a poor idea to me. :lol:

Then again, I did drive home completely stoned one time in the thickest fog I have ever seen in my life. Seriously drove off the road a couple times a minute, but I don't really blame the herb for that.

damn, I've gotta hit up the airport tomorrow afternoon to pick up Cara

Delta has already cancelled all baltimore flights tomorrow it seems (according to some CNN article), hoping American airlines doesn't do the same :/

MFJ said:
well I sure don't know shit about crazy driving, but that sounds like quite a poor idea to me. :lol:

Then again, I did drive home completely stoned one time in the thickest fog I have ever seen in my life. Seriously drove off the road a couple times a minute, but I don't really blame the herb for that.

Hehe, all the stoned Mexicans in my area drive really well. It's hilarious to see them driving so cautiously at like 5-15 under the speed limit.

As for weather, we finally got a bit of snow here today. I hope none sticks to the roads because it can be hellish in this hilly town.

Thanatopsis123 said:
Hehe, all the stoned Mexicans in my area drive really well. It's hilarious to see them driving so cautiously at like 5-15 under the speed limit.

Yeah man. I know people have their ideas about driving stoned, but no one should talk about it until they've done it. I probably drive better when I'm high... I definitely obey the speed limits. Driving just becomes an awesome adventure, the key is just to remember that it's still actually happening.