the fuckin weather thread

It was 16 degrees celsius and not a cloud in the sky for the lsat 3 days. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I HATE ALL YOU SNOWY COLD WEATHER FUCKERS. QUITE STEALING MY FUCKING WINTER. YOU WHORES.

hehe ... just got back from bar hopping in the blizzard. only the hardcore locals were out tonight. cleaned my car 4 times tonight, luckily its small.

coming back buzzed on the 10 minute ride ... if I concentrated on the massive amounts of flakes coming at my windshield instead of the road ... it felt like traveling at high speeds through a starfield.

its a monster so far ... gotta be over a foot at this point, my landlord is almost up to his knees in it plowing it from the front of my house ...

some visulas from 5 minutes ago from outside my window, the only reason my car is not totally burries as it was somewhat clean when I got home at 3am, otherwise I would not see it ...

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

MadeInNewJersey said:
NYC reported 23" in Central Park, making it the 2nd biggest snowstorm ever? I don't even see how that's possible. I remember getting well over 2 feet in 1993 or so, right around spring break.

I remember that one well ... it was in Feb of '94, took a car trip with my friends down to Mardi Gras in New Orleans ... on the way into the city coming back on the Holland Tunnel ... WTF !!!! ... The whole city was already buried in snow!
Still the biggest I have seen since I lived here ...

yeah, 1994 that was it, except that it was March

I was a junior in college, so that would make sense. I remember it was spring break, which put it at March 7 or 8 of 1994

Ithaca, NY declared a state of emergency (at the time had over 27" of snow) and both colleges called off classes for 2 days, 1st time in like 40 years that had happened or something

took forever to dig out and try to get home