The funny but offensive picture thread

too-many-happy-meals.jpg

There we go .. the right thread.

Well, it's offensive I think to post photos of fat people in an offensive thread as to imply they are offensive. And they are, don't get me wrong..

I do love mcdonalds though, and this kid is experiencing bliss.

judas69 said:
too-many-happy-meals.jpg

There we go .. the right thread.

im a skinny bastard and i never really gained weight from eating fast food. But those llittle fatass kid's parents shouldnt be feeding them that crap with their nonexistent metabolisms. they are just a place that serves food. everyone should know your not susposed to eat fast food every day and then assume that they can sue because they became morbidly obese. Get some exercise you sick fucking kids and parents with sick fucking minds.

Vital Remains said:
im a skinny bastard and i never really gained weight from eating fast food. But those llittle fatass kid's parents shouldnt be feeding them that crap with their nonexistent metabolisms. they are just a place that serves food. everyone should know your not susposed to eat fast food every day and then assume that they can sue because they became morbidly obese. Get some exercise you sick fucking kids and parents with sick fucking minds.

That's partly true and I'm glad you realize that (I thought it was ridiculous when people were suing McDonalds because they are fat) However, a lot of these people can't afford better food because of how expensive it is these days, as well as the fact most people dont' know just how bad McDonalds is. They've done so much unbelievably inhumane shit in their time----