The Future Of Bodom

hellcatjr said:
Personally, from AYDY I love Are you dead yet. Not my fave songs by them at all, Infact those slots are filled by Downfall and Bed of Razors, but regardless I hardly see them as selling out. I mean shit if someone wants to get the cash for all the hard work they've done then by all means fuck do it. Only one chance its either stay mediocre and eventually fade away to be forgotten or blow up and atleast take a few things down with you.

Really, I mean do people honestly remember bands like Roxy or Joy Division? They were amazing bands in their own respects, but no one remembers them. And as long as CoB can find a way to solidify their mark on the music industry then by all means let them do it. Metal appeals to a select crowd just as any other genre of music. And I hardly see CoB becoming the next AX7. And ?I'm not knocking AX7 either because I saw them live at Ozzfest this year and honestly they were the better of many of the bands. I really only went to see Dragonforce - Atreyu - Unearth - BLS- and AX7. Sadly Disturbed and Syndrome of the Down were the big shows which was like dieing and ending up in hell. God I fucking hate those two bands.

Good fuckin point dude,damn good point.It does see likely that bodom will,how i like to say,"pull an in flames". I believe Alexi & Company realize that A.Y.D.Y. wasn't up to their par. Also the additionof roope to the band can only do them good. A.Y.D.Y is kinda like that about that a band puts out thats neither their best nor worst and is used as a hold off for future greatness.

hellcatjr said:
how do you figure? Its about the future, I don't know their fucking future, what am I Cleo from the fucking Psychic Friends Network?

I just added my thoughts on if they choose a specific path for their future, therefore its pretty damn on subject since their fucking future is subjective.

hahahaaha dude u are fucking funny

FearTheReaper said:
Hey, i just joined the site. Bodoms my favorite fuckin band and i want to get a fans perspective on the future of the band. I'm all for the progression of the band, and i'm not saying i hate A.Y.D.Y.,but it lacks the consistency of Hatebreeder and F.T.R. I want them to progress in a good way where the music doesn't dimminish and it encompasses all the sounds the hatecrew hace come to perfect while still being overly melodic.Hennka stated a new album will be out in the fall of 07 and i think it would be amazing if they combined the catchy pace of A.Y.D.Y with the majestic melodic perfection of F.T.R. Your thoughts on the future of metals number one reigning band:headbang:

Heard of Ensiferum? If not, do.

Turbo said:
They rip the balls off COB, dont fall into "that bloke from suchandsuch" closed minded bullshit mode, trust me.

no dude i meant that i only buy albums and i dont have a computer to downlaod it,i post on here when i'm at other peoples houses. Sorry bout that

"Old style," "new style," "I wish they would fuckin do something like they used to do." Who the fuck wants to listen to the same thing over and over again. Change makes stuff interesting. Every fucking person would whine if COB came out with an album that sounded too much like anything they have already done. Let them have fun with their music. If you don't like it. don't listen.

And who the fuck thinks their selling out? Maybe if they slow down the tempo, drop the screaming vocals, cut out the solos, wrote simple guitar and keyboard shit, and dropped the double bass. Maybe they would be counted as sellouts. None of the stuff they do is really mainstream, even on AYDY. People just call a band a sellout because the album was no what they expected it to be, so they have to make up a reason for the album to be not what they expected, so of course "they must be selling out." shut the fuck up.

childofbodom151 said:
"Old style," "new style," "I wish they would fuckin do something like they used to do." Who the fuck wants to listen to the same thing over and over again. Change makes stuff interesting. Every fucking person would whine if COB came out with an album that sounded too much like anything they have already done. Let them have fun with their music. If you don't like it. don't listen.

And who the fuck thinks their selling out? Maybe if they slow down the tempo, drop the screaming vocals, cut out the solos, wrote simple guitar and keyboard shit, and dropped the double bass. Maybe they would be counted as sellouts. None of the stuff they do is really mainstream, even on AYDY. People just call a band a sellout because the album was no what they expected it to be, so they have to make up a reason for the album to be not what they expected, so of course "they must be selling out." shut the fuck up.

LoL and you must be the Music Cop?!