The Future Of Bodom

yep I agree too... they are more heavyy in sound if possible, before they used more tecnique, and wer lighter, more.... how to say that.... surely not more easy to listen, but still... let's say less thrash, in a way!
and I think that janne filling harmonies with keyboard iss a pretty good idea...

and for who hasn't heard ensiferum, I join the choir... buy iron, it's fuckin amazing (and yep, petri from norther sings/plays guitar in it)

Not trying to be a music cop. I am just trying to express my annoyance for people who think they are higher than a band. Someone stops listenin to COB because they think they changed on AYDY? That's cool, dont listen to what you don't like. But you don't have to go around saying, "Oh they sold out." or "They should have done this." "It would have been better if it was like their old stuff." Like they are the god of music.

childofbodom151 said:
Not trying to be a music cop. I am just trying to express my annoyance for people who think they are higher than a band. Someone stops listenin to COB because they think they changed on AYDY? That's cool, dont listen to what you don't like. But you don't have to go around saying, "Oh they sold out." or "They should have done this." "It would have been better if it was like their old stuff." Like they are the god of music.

Your allowd to have an opinion...and my opinion is i liked the old stuff better....

there is a difference in liking their old stuff more, which i for one also do. But i know some people on this forum, *cough*homer, war_blade*cough* who think they are cool for some reason because they don't like AYDY. I mean, thats fine to think, but posting 15-20 posts per day on forum of the band you oh so dislike, isn't that hypocrasy?

for alexi to go back to his old style, he either needs to go totally mental like before. never tour america again. and stop fucking jannes asshole.

inhe said:
there is a difference in liking their old stuff more, which i for one also do. But i know some people on this forum, *cough*homer, war_blade*cough* who think they are cool for some reason because they don't like AYDY. I mean, thats fine to think, but posting 15-20 posts per day on forum of the band you oh so dislike, isn't that hypocrasy?

No, its hypocrisy.
*cough*you cant spell and War_blade is banned *cough*

Not to mention both have said they do like the band, just not AYDY.
I dont normally defend these fools, but yeah, you're dumb.

CliffBurton said:
No, its hypocrisy.
*cough*you cant spell and War_blade is banned *cough*

Not to mention both have said they do like the band, just not AYDY.
I dont normally defend these fools, but yeah, you're dumb.

Oh excuse me Mr. 17~ posts per day, i should have known to show more respect. For the record, i didn't know that war_blade was banned, nor do i care. And i'm not from an english speaking country, so a spelling mistake is justified in my opinion. But you sir, are one retared motherfucker who should find something better to do than treat this forum as your life really.

inhe said:
Oh excuse me Mr. 17~ posts per day, i should have known to show more respect. For the record, i didn't know that war_blade was banned, nor do i care. And i'm not from an english speaking country, so a spelling mistake is justified in my opinion. But you sir, are one retared motherfucker who should find something better to do than treat this forum as your life really.

LOL, even though most people here do Live in this forum..

inhe said:

ur almost as defensive as an opeth fanboi. :lol:

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
ur almost as defensive as an opeth fanboi. :lol:

i have no idea what you mean by that, but i can assure you that im not an opeth fanboi :<

inhe said:

heres the thing. You say you dont care, but you looked at my profile to find out my daily post rate in order to insult me, seems like alot of work. They spelling thing was a joke, so calm your shit, but if you are going to speak a language do it properly, im normally not anal about it because I'm terrible with typing/spelling.

I like how I called you stupid, and you're only comeback is "I'm not english I'm aloud to fuck up, and you are retarded for not knowing this :mad:"

The point was that Homer and War_blade DO like CoB, and you treid to be tough looking even though you were proven wrong. Good job dude.

P.S. Opeth Fanbois are dumbasses who think OPETH IS THE BEST, and there is no other band as good as Opeth, very close minded and often don't know shit about that they are talking about. I however dont think you are like that :p

CliffBurton said:
heres the thing. You say you dont care, but you looked at my profile to find out my daily post rate in order to insult me, seems like alot of work. They spelling thing was a joke, so calm your shit, but if you are going to speak a language do it properly, im normally not anal about it because I'm terrible with typing/spelling.

I like how I called you stupid, and you're only comeback is "I'm not english I'm aloud to fuck up, and you are retarded for not knowing this :mad:"

The point was that Homer and War_blade DO like CoB, and you treid to be tough looking even though you were proven wrong. Good job dude.

P.S. Opeth Fanbois are dumbasses who think OPETH IS THE BEST, and there is no other band as good as Opeth, very close minded and often don't know shit about that they are talking about. I however dont think you are like that :p

Alot of work? Not nearly as much work as posting the actual 17 posts per day, but anyways, i think i misunderstood you. I took you for one of those who, as i said, try to look cool by having alot of posts and being arrogant. And joking on a forum without puting some kind of smiley is kinda hard for others to understand. Anyways, good that you cleared this up, because obviously one needs to keep his reputiation.

This is the future of Children of Bodom.

laiho2.jpg

Songs Punch Me I Bleed & Are You Dead Yet? would be much better if the keyboard sound was louder during the backing emotion parts and melody.