The Gauntlet Interviews Mikael

he seems unsure about the "watershed" almost as if it is a lesser album than the rest, progressively speaking. And I would do the chick, she isn't that obnoxious

^ Actually I think she was crushed when he mentions drugs. That gal was high on something.

Is there a transcript of this somewhere? I simply can't stand more than
30 seconds of this. :rolleyes:

that was PAINFUL. :)

she had like 2 good questions, and she kept looking down at whatever was down there. :)

good thing mike is so nice. most other people would have just got up and left.

They both look a little nervous. But Mike looks like he's trying to be polite, and she... well, I don't know. :Smug:

Mikael explained the Porcelain Heart video like expected, really... I didn't think he was that geared towards making the video, and I don't think Opeth has a very clear "presentation" either. Whatever's in my head goes good with the music. But the video is cool, not too cheesy... well done.

hahaha i read one of the previous interviews, and they asked like the exact same questions, so do you feel pressure with the success of the last album or from the label lol, douchebags

Well she did keep licking her lips at first . . . . I think she was hopped up on coke honestly, that or ecstasy.

Well Opeth is in Seattle tonight and I'm not there :( its okay though I've seen them four times. But hey I finally got a job and have an even better one lined out! So once the goes get here this winter or next year it'll be OPETH HEADLINING TIME! WOOHOO

It appears that she was just super nervous, and I imagine the majority of people on this board would be nervous as well.

At least she was able to engage him into providing detailed and interesting answers.