The german thrash thread

MacMoney

Oct 21, 2001
personal.inet.fi
All kinds of discussion about german thrash metal in here.

I'd like people to recommend some fairly obscure germanese thrash metal bands, preferably of the technical kind but it is not a necessity as long as the music is good.

NP: Eucharist - Floating

A german exchange student friend of mine has a thrash metal band. I've yet to listen to them, but, this is a chance to plug them. Anything to see some Metal other than Nu-Metal (I hate Slipknot.).

I've heard few songs from Mekong Delta but I wouldn't really classify them as Thrash Metal. I could list a few bands but right now I'm too tired to think since there are too many :p

But here's a few: Necronomicon, Darkness, Tankard. Not too technical but that's not the point, atleast for me :D

Originally posted by Thrash Metal Tormentor
I've heard few songs from Mekong Delta but I wouldn't really classify them as Thrash Metal. I could list a few bands but right now I'm too tired to think since there are too many :p

At least their first five albums are very much thrash (up to Kaleidoscope).

I like Kreator very much but I don't like Destruction. Extreme Aggression is probably the best thrash album that has ever gone out together with Master of Puppets, naturally :headbang: :headbang: