The good old days

LostLenore said:
Here, me mother-in-law STILL does HIS laundry every week. She tries to disguise it by doing some of the kids laundry too.

THAT is sick.

Your boy-o can always tell his mom to stop doing that...

The mother of the old ex just hated me, right from the start :D When it turned out that I had borrowed some money from him (yes, I gave it back long ago :D), she called off the Sunday dinner we were about to go to and told him to go home alone.

Gronke said:
Your boy-o can always tell his mom to stop doing that...
It started after we made a deal that he had to iron his own shirts (the only thing he had to do).
Now she comes every week to do his laundry and ironing....
Do you think he's going to ask her?

snow2fall said:
I think there's men out there who - more or less unconsciously - look for someone to replace their nurturing, excessively caring mothers. I often hear men calling their wives "mommy". Sick. :ill:
hey, i don't think that's sick! i sometimes call me hb..... :erk: :loco: :D right ...:oops:

nowadays women work just like men, and thats normal. but when they get home he watches tv while shes in the kitchen preparing dinner for him, takes care of the laundry, wash the dishes, clean and set anything out of order and hes still watching tv... is that what you guys expect from women? o_O

LostLenore said:
It started after we made a deal that he had to iron his own shirts (the only thing he had to do).
Now she comes every week to do his laundry and ironing....
Do you think he's going to ask her?

Oh, I see where shoe is pinching him :tickled:

Well, put your foot down and make an example (if it annoys you that is)!

RottenAngel said:
nowadays women work just like men, and thats normal. but when they get home he watches tv while shes in the kitchen preparing dinner for him, takes care of the laundry, wash the dishes, clean and set anything out of order and hes still watching tv... is that what you guys expect from women? o_O

Where do you live?
Afghanistan?

I got no time for this bullshit. I have to hang up the laundry, do the dishes, do some vaccuum cleaning and clean out the cat's shit...