The good old days

i live in turkey (which should be a better place to live for women than afghanistan) but it's way worse than RottenAngel described up there.

i wonder is there really some people "happily married" i dunno, say for like 10 years or more?

A Leaf said:
so it's "respectfully married"?

Well, I believe that if the husband / boyfriend (as in most cases) treats the wife / girlfriend like his slave and / or his extra mummy, then he is not showing respect towards her.

since August 1997, he's called Poesie and likes to smell people's shoes...

i've got one too which shits in my room's balcony back home. she sleeps for the rest of the day.

nah, she gets a little playful every once in a while though. :)
she runs like crazy back and forth in the hall, sometimes runs into a closed door or something. she also makes some noise when her tail is caught under something or stepped on.

yes that's my point.
and it's exactly the same reason why she sleeps so much. poor cat..

we have 11 or 12 cats, i really don't know, their numbers are constantly changing, you know, new ones born, the weak newbies are eaten by the dog, etc.

anywhere i go in my yard, i stumble into a swirl of cat-mass, they are everywhere, sitting on top of the car, jumping in the window, fortunately, i don't spend too much time @ home :D

the funny thing that foreign cats seem to recognize their mates just from the smell ours leave inside our car.

so anywhere we park, if there's a cat, soon it will surely meow under our car.
:)