The good old days

Maqus said:
The mother of the old ex just hated me, right from the start :D When it turned out that I had borrowed some money from him (yes, I gave it back long ago :D), she called off the Sunday dinner we were about to go to and told him to go home alone.
she sounds alright

Bastet said:
i dunno, some might consider that very valuable :D

i was only asking what values you think are important? be it old fashioned or modern ones
Women are designed to have kids like. Kids have to be fed and kept reasonably clean, so its fairly obvious why women should know how to cook and clean. Even better when they take pride in doing so, as opposed to moaning about it. You'll never catch me complaining about doing natural man stuff.

Strangelight said:
Women are designed to have kids like. Kids have to be fed and kept reasonably clean, so its fairly obvious why women should know how to cook and clean. Even better when they take pride in doing so, as opposed to moaning about it. You'll never catch me complaining about doing natural man stuff.

So, you are saying that you are "naturally disabled" from doing the above?

Strangelight said:
i raised my children and i can say i didn't do a bad job. i cook and clean but i can't say i like it. it has to be done but (except from my family) i don't get much appreciation from society for being nothing more than a housewife. you get little respect if you don't have a PROPER job.
also these days a young couple can hardly survive on the wages of just one partner, so i think when both have a job it's only natural that a man does his share of the housekeeping as well...

so what do you reckon is real men stuff?

i wont do no laundry or ironing. i can help to set up the table, try some cooking and maybe wash the dishes sometimes. is that good enough for a "post-modern" girl?

I've never understood why anyone should iron any clothes. they'll wrinkle any way, and if you hang them while they're damp, they will straighten just enough. if I was to go to a funeral or a wedding I'd make sure my clothes were all fine and dandy.

Saying down the country here:

"god made woman but realised then he didnt give her enough cop on to keep her out of trouble. So then he invented dust to keep her busy " :tickled:

then some twat invented the hoover and it all went pear shaped :ill:

best said:
i wont do no laundry or ironing. i can help to set up the table, try some cooking and maybe wash the dishes sometimes. is that good enough for a "post-modern" girl?

Ever lived on your own? Do you always eat out and / or let your mummy do your laundry?

Gronke said:
So, you are saying that you are "naturally disabled" from doing the above?
I dont have a miff. As for cooking and cleaning and washing, I have to do it. Have been doing me own since I was about 15. I even know how to change nappies and wipe babies bums. However, Im naturally better at doing man things.

Bambi said:
Saying down the country here:

"god made woman but realised then he didnt give her enough cop on to keep her out of trouble. So then he invented dust to keep her busy " :tickled:

then some twat invented the hoover and it all went pear shaped :ill:
Whats the story with twatting the hoover against the bedroom door while us blokes are trying to sleep? Is that a universal woman trick?

Strangelight said:
I dont have a miff. As for cooking and cleaning and washing, I have to do it. Have been doing me own since I was about 15. I even know how to change nappies and wipe babies bums. However, Im naturally better at doing man things.

Man things? You are serious now?

So, a follow-up question; do you think that what you call man / woman-things is genetically inclined?

Strangelight said:
Whats the story with twatting the hoover against the bedroom door while us blokes are trying to sleep? Is that a universal woman trick?

Either that or you sleep too long :cool:

Gronke said:
Man things? You are serious now?

So, a follow-up question; do you think that what you call man / woman-things is genetically inclined?
Of course it is genetic. I think all this 'going against nature' stuff is just a cop out for lazy spoilt modern girls. Equal rights me arse

Strangelight said:
Of course it is genetic. I think all this 'going against nature' stuff is just a cop out for lazy spoilt modern girls. Equal rights me arse

Nice provocation there... *yawn*

Gronke said:
Either that or you sleep too long :cool:
The thing is, if I wake up early in the morning, I dont suddenly think "ah I know, theres people in bed, I think I'll hoover outside their door". And I think thats down to my natural male consideration for sleeping people.