THE GREAT COLD DISTANCE | New Album Talk HERE.

jptk said:
The artwork looks awesome!

Definately. Although I'm surprised no one hasn't noticed that the artwork also has a twin.:D

Well, sort of.:saint:

tgcd_cover.jpg
klimt_1918.JPG

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was COUNTING THE SECs for tomorrow!!!!! and talked about it with a friend.. then he went to check site .. and SAW IT... !

listening over and over.......

!!!!!!! suddently life has a new meaning.. :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :headbang:

Oh my fucking god!! It's since the last website's update 1 month ago that I'm waiting this moment, coming on the website everyday hoping to fine some mp3 to download! Today is this fucking day and all I can say is that the new song is just: magnificent, palatial, splendid, wonderful, great, mighty, grand, lordly, royal; gorgeous, marvelous, etc!!
KATATONIA RULES!!!

haha..

we all sound like a poor bunch of kids in a toy store for christmas..

but, to hell with it.. i'm so satisfied with this song, i'll let myself go:

KATATONIA RULES!!!!!

KRANG said:
haha..

we all sound like a poor bunch of kids in a toy store for christmas..

but, to hell with it.. i'm so satisfied with this song, i'll let myself go:

KATATONIA RULES!!!!!

hahaha, yeah, we are sounding like exactly like that...

And I can't quit listening to this sample.

Does anyone had figured out any lyrics? I just can recognize the chorus part.

Katatonia fanboy....

HO SHIT!!!!!!...MAN!!!! I DONT KNOW HOW THIS GUYS DO IT...THEY MANAGED TOO WELL TO IMPRESSED ME AGAIN...FUCK I WAITED SO MUCH TIME FOR THIS DAY....BUT I HACE A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG QUIESTION.....WHATS WITH THE LOGO!!!!!...MAN I LIKE THE NORMAL LOGO...HOPE TO SEE IT IN THE REAL ALBUM...ARTWORK RULES THE HELL OUT OF IT...

Yeah!!!...i hope katatonia goes to a american tour this time...i wanna see them...man...i pray for that day to come..

oh and...have you thought about in this new album...katatonia will surely make a videoclip for this song...man a cant wait!!!