THE GREAT COLD DISTANCE | New Album Talk HERE.

man.. thats it .. i'll not make it to februrary.. damn.. its too far!!! i CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG..

i'm listening My Twin over and over.. in all possible ways.. changing equalization .. on each new play.. .. i think i'm going nuts!

Everytime they release teasers for a new album I listen to nothing but Katatonia till the album comes out... Seriously... its just so damn good... you magnificent bastards never let me down... thanks so much.

march is entirely too friggin long to wait though... I was hoping for January!

Wow. I just heard about this in the Opeth forum so I thought I'd come over here. Great song. Can't wait to hear the rest. Simply amazing.

Phiuuh... Fucking awesome... It's three'o'clock at night here, and I just found this... The song is amazing as always, third spin going on, and more to come. When the chorus hits, goddamn. Especially good work from Daniel again. He really makes those faster and harder parts interesting with tricks that are not that big but they fit perfect.

The cover is ok, but not great. Cool shade of red, but not much artistic achievement or content in it. Hopefully the rest will be better. I actually like the "My twin" -cover better. Somehow it seems to have more levels to it, even with the obvious twin thing...

The band photo is fucking awesome! The grey goes brilliantly with the red, hopefully there is more of that in the covers. And I do like the new tuned down katatonia-text. The old one was kind of corny with all the spikes and stuff. And this one fits the design.

the_joy_of_grief said:
Definately. Although I'm surprised no one hasn't noticed that the artwork also has a twin.:D

Well, sort of.:saint:

tgcd_cover.jpg
klimt_1918.JPG

Not to mention that the promo shot of the band is very similar to the shot of Entombed on the Left Hand Path album. No criticism, I love both bands. Somehow Katatonia referencing Entombed just makes it all cooler.

Brilliant new song. Fuck.

ahhh where's the logo??? where's the looogooo
Oh well, My twin is a friggin amazing song, i got shivers listening to it, so very cold...and the title 'The great cold distance' is totally suitable for Katatonia, cannot wait!!!