My apartment is in China
My cold refuses to gtfo

try to see it in a positive light:
rain is doom
not releasing stuff is more trve kvlt
since you have a job, you can save money for a new computer
it's warm in china

...can't come up with anything good regarding the cold though

Seriously I cant believe Im missing this, from the interview with Vincent...

Tell me a little bit about The Resonance show happening in April, are you looking forward to revisiting some of the earlier material? I understand there will be some special guests?

The gigs themselves will be almost 3 hours in length, split into 3 parts, spanning the bands entire discography, starting with the newest songs, heading back in time through the albums, then set 2 will be with Duncan for everything between Alternative 4 and The
Silent Enigma, then the final set with Darren for songs from Pentecost III, Serenades and some of the rarer stuff. I'm personally looking forward to that part of the set because I'll get the chance to be the sideman again, the rhythm guitarist; life was easier in those days! Quite possibly some of the most important gigs we'll have done to date, and a chance for fans to get to experience some of these tunes for the last time (possibly).​

It rains
My computer is fucked up
Soliloquium will never be released
I have to work
My apartment is in China
My cold refuses to gtfo

:(

try to see it in a positive light:
rain is doom
not releasing stuff is more trve kvlt
since you have a job, you can save money for a new computer
it's warm in china

...can't come up with anything good regarding the cold though

Let me help you with that one...

At least you're not dead and can still catch cold.

The cancer continues.
Since I moved out I didnt really read any newspappers, just grabbed one for the shit time and what I read was terryfing (I dont know this all hairstyling terminology in english so bear with me):
This season popular hairstyles are short, asymetric cuts with shaved side of the head.

Seriously, if there is something more disgusting than bald head it is shaved side. And now its trending. Gods, help me.

How about I take her head you take the rest. Ill gently stroke her hair and cheekbones before she rots completely. And then ill display her skull on my shelf :fap: