The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

I'll trade with you. I fear I may have to have a tooth pulled here soon.:cry:

Arent people in US usually sedated during this procedure? Wouldnt be that bad IMO, here where I live we only get small anasthesia in the mouth, we can hear everything and feel the tooth being pulled out.

Arent people in US usually sedated during this procedure? Wouldnt be that bad IMO, here where I live we only get small anasthesia in the mouth, we can hear everything and feel the tooth being pulled out.
Yes but I kinda like my teeth. We get Nitrous Oxide inhalations and sometimes a shot of numbing medicine in the gums. I have a general fear of Dentist all together. It is not just a normal, "i don't like dentists" sort of fear, but a real phobia.

Yes but I kinda like my teeth. We get Nitrous Oxide inhalations and sometimes a shot of numbing medicine in the gums. I have a general fear of Dentist all together. It is not just a normal, "i don't like dentists" sort of fear, but a real phobia.

Thats funny, because the only people that can undergo this procedure while being asleep are those with real phobia.
Just watch at the dentist's boobs man, youll be fine

I just lost all respect for japan

Ladies and gents, miss japan

1428243457232157156.png

Some polish dude 6 years ago saved little kid from drowning in river during winter, but he lost his legs due to frostbite after that.
Now this dude lives in poverty because he cant work and he's having hard time getting any money to live.
In the meantime drunkards and gypsies are living like kings on welfare or living a life of a criminal or beggar.
Fuck this country :3 Remember kids, dont save people.