The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

I got pick pocketed this morning on a parking, lost 400 euros hard earned money, my ID, driving licence and my library card. And im supposed to go to Belgrade today to see a doc for my check up and new meds and buy a bday gift for my mother. :sigh:

Well, because i was supposed to use that money for grocery shopping, trip to Belgrade, meds, mom's gift and to buy some books for school. Like most people here, I prefer cash over cards, i barely use my card, idk why :erk: At least i learned my lesson. It was really awkward cause i didnt notice that my wallet is gone in the first place, just when i was about to pay in the supermarket, i noticed it aint there, and then remembered a woman that bumped into me in a parking :(

^It isn't in some places. We're all good around here but for example: I was in Barcelona a few months ago and quite a few places had really old equipment for cards so it was just way easier to have cash :)

Also fuck that bitch Maja, she needs to die :(

Maja Maja Maja bla blah bleeeh blerrgh what does a guy need to do to get some sympathy around here? Grow some boobs? My problem is a bit worse me thinks.

I got pick pocketed this morning on a parking, lost 400 euros hard earned money, my ID, driving licence and my library card. And im supposed to go to Belgrade today to see a doc for my check up and new meds and buy a bday gift for my mother. :sigh:

Ahh dude that fucking sucks:(. Kick that bitch in the junk if you ever see her again.

Man.... My live band (well it is basically dead...) was working on an EP that got completely fucked up by horrible recording practices and I heard the latest mix today. I'm completely embarrassed by it. It is one of the sloppiest, worst recordings I have ever heard. My voice sounds like a complete pile of dog shit, and the mix is just all over the place.

I guess that's what you get when half your band never practices, and then they hire a guy "because we know him" to record the album. It took like 2 years to get 4 songs recorded because we could NEVER get together with this dude, and the recording space changed like 3 times and each time to a place with drastically different acoustics. Then cutting and pasting and redoing certain parts and throwing it all together at the end. Half the time we set up a recording session we would waste 2 hours just waiting for our "engineer" to set up, then record for 20 minutes and call it a day. Then a month later get together in a different location, and continue mid-song with no sense of continuity.

I recorded almost all of my vocals in 2 or 3 takes rushed, and in 2 different recording spaces. I recorded vocals to incomplete mixes because of schedules and the drums were later altered/edited and with no leads in them yet so they all off time and frankly my voice just sounds absolutely horrible, like I chain smoked 40 packs and then tried to growl.... Man.. Someone shoot me now.

I hope this thing gets fucking buried considering the band is pretty much dead anyways.

Yup... This is the right thread.

^that sucks man, i think this is why some bands have success and some don't. it's not only the good music, but actually getting people to rehearsal in a regular basis. So many fucking times i would go rehearsal in some drummer house and the guy just wasn't there.

As far recording goes, you should do it yourself. something to record with quality would cost like 2000 bucks. And there is plenty of tips and stuff out there in the interwebs.

To be fair it wasn't a lot of work, just 20 minutes here and there.... over a two year period. I quit music, I don't know how my voice goes from Sleepwalkers quality to this garbage.

I seriously want to just say fuck it and move past music. Music has been too hard to balance in life lately anyways, I have no time for anything and live in a cramped shithole I can't make a sound in to practice.

Okay I'm done ranting.