The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Time to fuel your butthurt. Now go and fulfill the demands made by your Master Immigrant. Do it now, racists swedes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I was ignoring the thing for months, and I told you to do too, but everyone was encouraging it and now everything is ruined. Its your own fault!
Just as clueless as Europe is with the Muslims. They wont know what hit them.

Oh my fucking god, damn fetishists and fags.

I like to earn some extra money and often sall a lot of shit online I bought on flea markets or ebay, other auction sites for profit. It's mainly games, books and collectable items, but sometimes I sell fetish clothing, because it often brings nice profit. But I had to stop buying bigger sizes of said clothing because I was pestered with msgs from land whales or men (and the clothing was 99 % for females). So I stopped buying anything bigger than european M size. I diodnt get any stupid msg for over a year.

Up to this day. I sold some latex trousers + girdle corset or whatever its called (size S). And I got this msg on my mail with picture attached...
"Hi cupcake, you like what you see? Maybe after we meet, we could have a great time and you would give me discount for future shopping?"
It was a fucking man over 100 kg dressed in this staff, with haired fat rolls sticking out of the clothing.

jesus fucking christ im done.
Ill start selling plushies only...