The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Well, I believe they are a threat to no one, christans are pussies now. Sure, some of them are annoying and are stealing tax money, but i hope it ends soon.

It was slowly dying here, only fanatic old people and one party were hardcore christians but because of this whole european union, american wars and immigrants new wave of "patriots" worshipping christ and praising poorland emerged.
If not for that, after polish pope died there was a chance we could make christianity very weak here, but sadly, its happening all over again, old people will die but that new wave wilol by this time grow up and... Bah, fuck it. Fuck religion.
My poor tax money to fund those churches and pedophiles dressed in black :/

Remove religion, remove nationalists, remove kebab, powerful being/aliens pls

Im not really into religions, but some changes in your country could save your money from those taxes, in Spain (clearly a majority of catholics) you choose where your "benefic" taxes are going to. Like you can choose another ONGs and stuff like they are supossed to be helping people with needs in your country instead of catholic church. At least its a step, maybe in years to come we can delete that tax.

Problem is any ppolitical party that would want to do such thing would lose next elections. The more welfare, benefits and stuff for christians and farmers you promise - bigger chance for winning.

Which comes to my next point, after getting rid of catholics it will be time to get rid of greedy farmers. Those fucks are paying like 10 % of my taxes, they get shitton of money from EU and they still complaign how fucking poor they are in their mansions and expensive farimng equipment in their garage. Fuck them.

I just got banned from Facebook for my profile picture containing nudity

5HnNhSo.png

Yes, nudity.

Oh well, time to move to my other 6 accounts lmao

Im pretty sure Facebook just wants to get rid of me. When I report absolutely scumy and racist things people dont get banned. When I post things like that or call someone ugly, im getting banned immediately lol.

Ill be honest, my inner vagina is wet when I see Big Boss, but he is NOT naked here. Unfortunately :(

@edit

Oh... Big Boss... AKA Naked Snake

I get it now.

fuck yea poland

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to say, using my sarcastic voice that i really enjoy working and studying at the same time. I just love when they tell me i need to do some work asap the day i have an exam :)