The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Maybe not but they also launched their previous video in a dumb way. At least it was HD, but the Youtube link they put on the Facebook didn't work in half the world because of region restriction bullshit. Amon Amarth is many great things, and one of them are technologically idiotic :)

Probably some company that is exclusive to post some songs / music videos.
The quality on vevo always sucks ass and the songs are always censored.

Yes but everyone know what is meant when you say American. If anything else is meant, you say Canadian, Mexican, Brazilian, Venezuelan, etc... American only means USA

I'm trying to teach you something yet you preffer to do as everybody does :(

As soon as I buy Alaska and transport it to the baltic sea I will nuke the shit out of both americas

Fuck!!! now there are two Americas? :lol:

Bought a bluray drive for my PC last year from LG, it's now broken and was told the warranty covers it. Danish LG repair do not "service IT equipment" and LG U.K. is unreachable, their phone number doesn't work and no agents are available on their support chat. So basically this was just 600 kr out the window.

Just what I needed :)

Im having a MASSIVE butthurt right now.

I'm fed up with this "epic music compilation" bullshit people apparently love. There is nothing epic in this music, its cancer of music and it's fucking spreading.
Those are one of the most boring musical pieces i have EVER heard, unoriginal, uninspired, poorly mixed and yet people love it. And because plebs love it the people that used to create actually good music are started to creating this crap too.

How can you call epic something that lacks brass instruments and is just a clusterfuck of strings and other artificial sounds with no melody behind it whatsoever? It's only so0me random fucking notes in 1/16, it's like someone was just spinning their dicks while peeing and where the piss droplet drops on musical sheet it's gonna be an actual note in the track.

I browsed through my fav orchestral music and 99 % of it HAS strong brass lead or rhytm, music is mixed properly, there is a melody, atmosphere and feeling behind it. I listened to like 2 1 hour compilations of this crap and havent heard one good track that would make me fall asleep.

Fuck this and fuckk all people that listen to this and enjoy it.

Metal Gear used to have one of the best soundtracks ever, but because of this crap they released 4 hours of uninspired, random shit, there isnt one good track in the entire OST. The only good tracks are stolen from Peace Walker game, they warent even re-recorded because fuck that, just copy paste it.

FUCK

Turns out dannish cunts are trying hard to be bigger cancer in CSGO than russians and polacks.

There was this kid today in matchmaking who couldnt give info or play properly because "he's streaming". I thought "shit, this guys must have huge audience since hes so occupied with the stream or whatever".

2 fucking people watching him. Yea, nice excuse for being terribad kid. Fuck you.