The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Tbh,it has nothing to do with the goverment, its more about the fact that orthodox christian movements/sects have been rising for the last 10 years or so in all former soviet and yugoslavian countries (except for south of Serbia and Bosnia, since radical islam seems to be getting stronger there according to my dad that lives and works in those areas). Its even worse in Russia, the cradle of orthodox christianity.
Its a sharp contrast compared to the communist era when religion was downgraded to nothing and its a wonder how orthodox church managed to revive itself lately.
I find it rather stupid to cancel a show cause some stupid movement decided to protest against it, but i guess safety comes first. You can never tell with those movements, even though nobody really takes them seriously.

Just came back from music store, where I saw some Entombed for 3 bucks. I was pretty fuckin sure, that entombed "was this great death metal band i used to listen" so i bought it without hesitation.
I inserted Entombed - Inferno to my player.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WHAT HAPPENED I DONT UNDERSTAND SINCE WHEN THEY BECAME MEDIOCRE THRASH METAL FOR RETARDS

Checked some tracks, its definitely better than inferno instrumentally, but vocals still bore me to death. I guess entombed died long time ago and I didnt even know it.

yoda.jpg

Its 9 pm, and all i wanna do is to curl in my bed and sleep (since i havent been sleeping a lot lately) but ill porbably stay till 1 am and study, and get up in 6 am fml.