The Happy Birthday Mikael Stanne you-truly-evil-guy-thread

ZodiJackyl said:
Onyx, that was amazing..thank you so much! ds.
[a shining smile is born on her face] Truly? :oops: :loco: :D
If only I could handle them to you personally... Say, are you going to perform in Russia in the future?... :rolleyes:
What does "ds" mean? :err:

RealHazard, I've got a load of Mikael's fan photos, and he is carrying a beer bottle on 80% of them. :tickled: One of the photos even features a bottle of wine. :p

:eek: :confused: Really really realllyyyyyyyy?

OHYEAHHHHHHH! :cool:
I WASN'T TOO LATE I WASN'T TOO LATE WOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *throws little (after)party* Hurrah! Hurrah! I posted on the exact date. :D Oh yeah :cool: This is teh cool
*ahem*

yeah, i no this is like 6 days late but I only joined the board yesterday

lol, happy birthday Mikael. My birthday is 2 moro so we're only 7 days apart (well 7 days and several years, but who's counting) Thanks for being a great inspiration and I look forward to the live damage dvd

Reactions: Onyx
Nolequen said:
Ну что же... С Днем Варенья!.. Конечно, хуй кто поймет мой русский, но приятно все-таки поздравить своего любимого музыканта...
a year spent studying russian and i barely understand the general meaning of this. :cry:

Miolo

Reactions: The Grand Wazoo
Miolo, don't worry, Nolequen's Russian is not the type that you've learned. It is more of a speaking type, with lots of words and expressions that we only use in comprehensive language in unofficial circumstances. For example, "День Рождения" ["Bithday"] has evolved into more funny version of "День Варенья", or "Jam's Day".

rahvin, I believe Nolequen said it to himself and myself, 'cause we're by far the only ones here who'll understand what he said, and, sadly, he's barely English-speaking. I guess Mikael will guess that it was a birthday's congratulation, maybe... By the way, Nolequen is the guy I had told you about, remember? [winks] ;)

Nolequen, мяв!!! :D

Reactions: rahvin and Miolo
мяв, myav? ......Wooow, you can speak Russian, Onyx? Cos.. I am at ..lesson sicx now :oops: and sometimes it's handy to ask some explanation :oops: So could I ask your help some day as well? :D

MNP !! :D (Turn around the N, I dont have Russian letters handy right now) :D

Onyx said:
"День Варенья", or "Jam's Day"
Yaaaay! :D I understood that it was a reference to jam! но к сожалеию я не понимала всё :rolleyes: ...no wonder I'm failing this language...

Northern Lights said:
но к сожалеию я не понимала всё :rolleyes:
wee, i understood this. :hotjump:
я ещё плохо понимаю по-русски. :erk:

Miolo

Hell, guys, I AM RUSSIAN! :Smokedev:
So, any question concerning my native language goes to me, OK? If you ask nicely, of course. :rolleyes:

Молодцы! У вас неплохо получается.