the 'happy families' thread

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
:) post all your sickly sweet, fake gestures here, and lets put some doom back into the equation on the rest of the board FFS! :wave:

happy.jpg

Strangelight said:
:) post all your sickly sweet, fake gestures here, and lets put some doom back into the equation on the rest of the board FFS! :wave:

happy.jpg
Do you think that these children can distinguish between fake and not-fake? How can the emotion of a child be fake?

Isn´t doom proper fake...?

ErdbebenIran_16.jpg
this is just pure reality...:err:[/QUOTE]

...eg. that's why I sometimes just don't wanna see things happening nowadays... think I have seen enough
not to mention I always say the world cannot surprise me anymore, but I feel like everyday it prooves I'm not right...
sometimes I wish I could go and slaughter everyone for doing this with each other and the planet. and yes is the answer for the first question ppl ask after hearing this, I count as well, as I do the same. like everyone else...

anyways, try to be happy and smile, people!
(it's me who's saying... damn)

zoonet-frog.jpg

Loona said:
ErdbebenIran_16.jpg
this is just pure reality...:err:
...eg. that's why I sometimes just don't wanna see things happening nowadays... think I have seen enough
not to mention I always say the world cannot surprise me anymore, but I feel like everyday it prooves I'm not right...
sometimes I wish I could go and slaughter everyone for doing this with each other and the planet. and yes is the answer for the first question ppl ask after hearing this, I count as well, as I do the same. like everyone else...

anyways, try to be happy and smile, people!
(it's me who's saying... damn)

zoonet-frog.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Are you really sure that this is you, who is saying this and not your mother? :err: It´s kind of twisted isn´t it... Just have a look at your own signature...:)

Are you really sure that this is you, who is saying this and not your mother? :err: It´s kind of twisted isn´t it... Just have a look at your own signature...:)[/QUOTE]

I was meaning that it's me who's talking but even I cannot do so :(
(my mom nowadays just doesn't say a thing like this... think she had seen enough to know it's just not that easy...)

but anyways, try join the frog, its soooooo sweet :) (yeah, show me an animal that is sweeter than a frog)

Loona said:
I was meaning that it's me who's talking but even I cannot do so :(
(my mom nowadays just doesn't say a thing like this... think she had seen enough to know it's just not that easy...)
but anyways, try join the frog, its soooooo sweet :) (yeah, show me an animal that is sweeter than a frog)

No, I won´t join the frog. This reminds me on my grandfather... DIE !!! Oh, shit he died in 1996 :)...

I prefer this position:

bild-katze-liegend.jpg

[/QUOTE]
No, I won´t join the frog. This reminds me on my grandfather... DIE !!! Oh, shit he died in 1996 :)...[/QUOTE]

didn't you like him?
just going back to 'happy families'... my grandpa was like he drunk all the time and spent all their family's money and things on it, than he went home and beat my mom's brothers and sisters and my grandma... think I won't say more...