• Catch 22

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The Arrival

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Virus

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
My vote is for "The Final Chapter".
Once upon a time it has kicked my ass... and still kicking.
The lowest sound of guitars, the deepest growl I have ever heard, all songs are good composed. An excelent work on my oppinion. Like most of others...

virus
depends on how you interpret 'heavy'

low guitar sounds, growling
or rather
blastbeats, fast riffs etc.

the final chapter album is quite heavy... if you mean rather melodies and more low guitar sounds

the first albums sounds more like death less like melodic death...
therefore they sounds also very heavy though

but for me its still the fourth dimension album!

PENETRALIA!!!!!!! :worship: I remember back in the day reading from the old Relapse Records 2 page catalog. "Forget Deicide, this fucking kills!! Essential!!!"

Ethera said:
My band-Death-lovelly slaughterhouse

shameless
dry.gif

I would have to say Virus. Probably because of the drumming but also because the whole album is just fast and furious for the most part.

I'd have to go with The Final Chapter. From start to finish, this album just seems to be their deepest and darkest album. The guitars have a nice thick quality to them as well. And Peter's vocals here are some of the best he's done.

But I honestly think the "heaviest" album they have is the live one, Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken. I listen to a few songs off it each day and I am constantly blown away by how great it sounds. Peter's vocals are even better on this live album than on any of the studio albums. And the mix is perfect. If this album was in the poll, I would have voted for it. Just listen to the live version of "The Final Chapter." Doesn't get much heavier than that.

I'd have to go with "The Fourth Dimension" it's so crushing "The black forets" sounds soooo doom at the beggining.