THE HORROR -imagining Belladonna singing "Black Dahlia"

DarrellDethSDMF said:
Also, how about John Bush pulling off Medusa? Didn't think so. People take it for granted that everything sounds amazing sung by Bush, but Belladonna sucks at everything. Madhouse, NFL, Belly of the Beast, they're all Belladonna's songs. I think Bush fucking sucks in Be All, End All and Belladonna will suck if he tries to sing What Doesn't Die, which is not gonna happen and you know it.

I agree that Bush doesn't sound good on most of the Joey tunes.. I have nothing against John but I just like Joey in Thrax. Joey is getting alot of shit for nothing...

Matt Bello said:
John has pull Medusa very well! Nothing against Joey, i dont think he sucks, is a great singer and he have done a lot for Anthrax, if they are still making great music today, is a lot because of him, i'm a big fans since midle 80's, but i tought that John is a better singer and fit better in Anthrax than Joey. Nothing against him, but i really hope that John will be back. :Spin:

Bush sang Medusa? When and where?

Matt Bello said:
John has pull Medusa very well! Nothing against Joey, i dont think he sucks, is a great singer and he have done a lot for Anthrax, if they are still making great music today, is a lot because of him, i'm a big fans since midle 80's, but i tought that John is a better singer and fit better in Anthrax than Joey. Nothing against him, but i really hope that John will be back. :Spin:

That's all I wanted to hear. And if Bush sang Medusa, great! I'd love to hear it.

Bottom line: John rules, Joey rules. Anthrax fucking rules.

Matt Bello said:
If i'm not wrong, he sang it on the Stomp tour. Justin! can you help me on this one?? Where is our Anthrax historian when we need him?? :loco:

If he really did on the Stomp tour, certainly not in Prague and also on few bootlegs I´ve seen...:erk: