THE HORROR -imagining Belladonna singing "Black Dahlia"

A correction here - Joey doesn't where a mullet.

and I agree a lot of the 80s songs should be dropped from the set - assuming John is singing.

estigma2001 said:
anthraxjoey.jpg

Photoshop kicks ass! Yes!:headbang:

reidie said:
Joey would nail cadilac rock box, especially the end "Rock, rock (que "Glam scream") On!"

I recon it would be interesting to hear joey do johns stuff (just as i though it interesting to hear TGO2E), Nothing, only, room for one more, black lodge, safe home, infact the majority of the bush era catalogue i recon joey could have a decent crack at. Inside out, random acts and black dahlia (shit song anyway :devil: ) being the songs joey should definatly steer clear of.

P.S Greying mullet? John isnt all that young either, i wonder if he shaved his head coz he was going bald ??? :lol:

Oh man thats exactly what i was going to say(well close)

Sgt-D said:
Dammit, how come nobody seems to want the REAL reunion, with Neil Turbin? What if he feels bad because we're all ignoring him? :D

That would be Awsome!!! Have all three singers (or 4 if you wanna count Matt) do a reunion tour I seen Anthrax with all three vocalists,but all three on one stage?? WHOA!!! :OMG:

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
That would be Awsome!!! Have all three singers (or 4 if you wanna count Matt) do a reunion tour I seen Anthrax with all three vocalists,but all three on one stage?? WHOA!!! :OMG:
3 different set. 5 songs aprox. with Turbin, 10 aprox. with Belladonna and 15 aprox. with Bush.

People overlook Joey's singing skills. I'll bet he could pull off most of the John-era stuff with ease. He pulled off S.O.D.s "Milk" easily back in '91, and I'm sure his voice has matured greatly since then. It seems like when people think of Joey they think of Armed and Dangerous and Spreading the Disease when he had a very high voice, but as they went into State of Euphoria and Persistance of Time Joey started to develop a much more heavy singing style that fit the band better. Thats what I think.

johnnyMT said:
People overlook Joey's singing skills. I'll bet he could pull off most of the John-era stuff with ease. He pulled off S.O.D.s "Milk" easily back in '91, and I'm sure his voice has matured greatly since then. It seems like when people think of Joey they think of Armed and Dangerous and Spreading the Disease when he had a very high voice, but as they went into State of Euphoria and Persistance of Time Joey started to develop a much more heavy singing style that fit the band better. Thats what I think.

Exactly.

I just don't understand why a lot of people hate Joey so much. He's a great singer and a cool guy. Greying mullet? everybody can't be bald, you know, and since when was it about what you look like? I'm sure John Bush will be back in Anthrax, but this is propably it for Belladonna, so give him a fucking break and enjoy it while it lasts!

Also, how about John Bush pulling off Medusa? Didn't think so. People take it for granted that everything sounds amazing sung by Bush, but Belladonna sucks at everything. Madhouse, NFL, Belly of the Beast, they're all Belladonna's songs. I think Bush fucking sucks in Be All, End All and Belladonna will suck if he tries to sing What Doesn't Die, which is not gonna happen and you know it.

johnnyMT said:

Finally a little sense!

DarrellDethSDMF said:
Also, how about John Bush pulling off Medusa? Didn't think so. People take it for granted that everything sounds amazing sung by Bush, but Belladonna sucks at everything. Madhouse, NFL, Belly of the Beast, they're all Belladonna's songs. I think Bush fucking sucks in Be All, End All and Belladonna will suck if he tries to sing What Doesn't Die, which is not gonna happen and you know it.
John has pull Medusa very well! Nothing against Joey, i dont think he sucks, is a great singer and he have done a lot for Anthrax, if they are still making great music today, is a lot because of him, i'm a big fans since midle 80's, but i tought that John is a better singer and fit better in Anthrax than Joey. Nothing against him, but i really hope that John will be back. :Spin: