THE HORROR -imagining Belladonna singing "Black Dahlia"

jason_21218

New Metal Member
Jul 13, 2005
Just checking in to Anthrax'z site to see if and when new album may be coming out. Been listening A FUCKKIN LOT to "we've come for you all" lately....and I want MORE!!

BUT, INSTEAD I SAW A PIC OF THAT EMACIATED FUKKIN MAN-POODLE from the 80's in the group photo. No Bush.

WHAT???!! How in the world could the collective genius that put out such a masterpeice as "We've Come for You All" trade vitality, youth and raw power for a middle aged dude with a greying MULLET FOR FUCK'S SAKE???

I saw Anthrax a few years ago, in Springfield Mo, and Bush was incredible, and sang the older songs WAY better than Belladona. You see, you dumb fucks, Bush actually CAN SING. You don't get rid of THE GUY WHO CAN ACTUALLY SING.

HAHHAHAHAH, I just thought of a freakin hilarious scenario...Belladonna TRYING to sing BLACK DAHLIA!!!!!????...Not funny enough? How Bout Cadillac Rock Box. DID you guys even come close to thinking how you are wrecking your whole freakin catalog, There is NO WAY Belladonna is gonna sing your new material!!! HE COULDNT EVEN SING HIS OWN DAM SONGS. I haver witnessed Bush out doing him at his own songs!!!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK.

Don't care if this type of thread's been beaten to death, I HADEN'T put in my 2 cents yet. Morons.

John Bush rules. Unless you gave up on Anthrax 13 years ago.

I blame the music "business" for this horrible situation that us tr00 Anthrax fans are in. What can ya do?

Or anything on Stomp.... But a question ..did Joey ever sing any SOWN tunes before he got that phone call??????

jason_21218 said:
Just checking in to Anthrax'z site to see if and when new album may be coming out. Been listening A FUCKKIN LOT to "we've come for you all" lately....and I want MORE!!

BUT, INSTEAD I SAW A PIC OF THAT EMACIATED FUKKIN MAN-POODLE from the 80's in the group photo. No Bush.

WHAT???!! How in the world could the collective genius that put out such a masterpeice as "We've Come for You All" trade vitality, youth and raw power for a middle aged dude with a greying MULLET FOR FUCK'S SAKE???

I saw Anthrax a few years ago, in Springfield Mo, and Bush was incredible, and sang the older songs WAY better than Belladona. You see, you dumb fucks, Bush actually CAN SING. You don't get rid of THE GUY WHO CAN ACTUALLY SING.

HAHHAHAHAH, I just thought of a freakin hilarious scenario...Belladonna TRYING to sing BLACK DAHLIA!!!!!????...Not funny enough? How Bout Cadillac Rock Box. DID you guys even come close to thinking how you are wrecking your whole freakin catalog, There is NO WAY Belladonna is gonna sing your new material!!! HE COULDNT EVEN SING HIS OWN DAM SONGS. I haver witnessed Bush out doing him at his own songs!!!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK.

Don't care if this type of thread's been beaten to death, I HADEN'T put in my 2 cents yet. Morons.

Anthrax seem content right now to beat their back catalogue to death when they should just leave it alone, you know, its like that was then..leave it be as it will always be there. We got an awesome dvd that was mostly a lot of older songs and that was enough for me as far as hearing the old school stuff re-released but then we got GOTE which we kinda didnt really need especially when it was filled with most of the songs from the MOMD dvd. Now theres YET another bloody best of coming out of all the pre-Bush songs, id love a new album with John Bush right now, that was the plan before the reunion happened. Some of these 80's thrash bands need to stop falling back on their 80's stuff and focus on the here and now.

johnnieCzech said:
If Joey is kept forever, it means that the Bush material is buried for good.

As sick as I am about the Joey / John debate, this is a very good point that Johnnie makes, and it would be fucking sad if it was the case.

Joey would nail cadilac rock box, especially the end "Rock, rock (que "Glam scream") On!"

I recon it would be interesting to hear joey do johns stuff (just as i though it interesting to hear TGO2E), Nothing, only, room for one more, black lodge, safe home, infact the majority of the bush era catalogue i recon joey could have a decent crack at. Inside out, random acts and black dahlia (shit song anyway :devil: ) being the songs joey should definatly steer clear of.

P.S Greying mullet? John isnt all that young either, i wonder if he shaved his head coz he was going bald ??? :lol:

Well, it's interesting to see someone discover this reunion completely by accident. Anyway, so who exactly are the "morons" you're referring to?

Drokk said:
Well, it's interesting to see someone discover this reunion completely by accident. Anyway, so who exactly are the "morons" you're referring to?

Why that would be you and I, Drokk. As we are surely "morons" who no doubt would have said "This is old news." or "Search button!" or "Fuck a noOb with an attitude!"

But, by using "morons" in the very first post, he/she or he-she as it were has shut us down. We have been "served" so to speak.

:rolleyes:

reidie said:
Joey would nail cadilac rock box, especially the end "Rock, rock (que "Glam scream") On!"

I recon it would be interesting to hear joey do johns stuff (just as i though it interesting to hear TGO2E), Nothing, only, room for one more, black lodge, safe home, infact the majority of the bush era catalogue i recon joey could have a decent crack at. Inside out, random acts and black dahlia (shit song anyway :devil: ) being the songs joey should definatly steer clear of.

P.S Greying mullet? John isnt all that young either, i wonder if he shaved his head coz he was going bald ??? :lol:

John definitely shaved because of going bald. I guess there´s evidence to it on Taking The Music Back single :)
Anyway I don´t think the question is whether Joey COULD sing John material. That´s not the case. By reuniting the old lineups, bands just deny their previous existence. Only Iron Maiden is the exception.

Drokk said:

Not calling you guys (the forum users) morons, I was refering to the 'jinyussess' who are responsible for my dissapointment with this whole reunion biz. Wasn't talkin about the forum users here.

I do enjoy a good beating, tho

Only with Joey will sound weak!!!!!!!!!!! to sum up any Bush track will be destroyed by Joey high voice
anthraxjoey.jpg