Votes: 1 2.6%
  • EagleFlyFree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bodomite

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I know Janne and Henkka don't count, but I'll vote anyway

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
haha yeah I was wondering how the hell you got my email, anyway I send it to you in a pm :)

Kuvasz said:
Okay, girls, the two most useless UM members (aka Kuvasz and Zsuzsa /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif ) decided to make a contest to elect the hottest UM male member, as we have got a lot around here /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif. Ok, while this Iraq war is running and together this polemic around Teemu's Memorial Concert, we decide to make this poll... okay, there it goes. /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif

Ah, the award is nothing, of course.

Hey you should put pics here girl! I dunno where to find the other users ones. But mine is this LOL:

pic-lonando1.jpg

@ Chokehold: Why? Because you're not on the list? /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif Sorry, I just had to say that.
Bad girl. A bad, bad girl.

Oh yes, and I voted for towo. /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif

This is actually I really good thread...considering how many threads we have about beautiful women and whatnot...I think we should have a page set up or something with everyone's pic so we can contrast and compare, don't you think?:devil:

@lady: i dunno if you voting me makes it up for you mispelling my name, but i'll play nice just this time... but just this one! :p
btw i think you forgot to hit the Vote button cause i'm still on 0 :-D

@HP Aircraft: if i was a chick i'd vote you only for that shirt :-D

I can't make a good enough decision. I haven't seen half the people :)

all of you (except Towo and Tut) send me a pic at alphya02@hotmail.com and I can make an unbiased decision :D

go on.. do it.. please..

EDIT - ARGH! i've just checked out that site. It's difficult to make a choice.. all the guys mentioned are pretty damn hot.
So i'll make a decision based on 'my type'. I vote Wookiss. :oops:

Doesn't mean to say that I don't think any of you other guys are ugly, because you sooooo aren't!